Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black Friday Sale @ P&C

This is a discussion on Black Friday Sale @ P&C within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hi everyone, wanted to pop in here and make sure you all knew about the sales we're running this week. ...

Young Puffer Fish

Black Friday Sale @ P&C

Hi everyone, wanted to pop in here and make sure you all knew about the sales we're running this week. I know the Black Friday thing is a little played out but I needed an excuse to put a whole bunch of stuff on sale, so I jumped on it. You'll find the special page I created here - Black Friday Sale - and I'll be updating it every day, continuing through "Cyber Monday" next week. I've got a whole bunch of stuff queued up to go, but I'm certainly not above honoring a request or two from my favorite message board. Let me know if there's something you want to see and I'll try to make it happen.
    ~Travis L.

Re: Black Friday Sale @ P&C

Fusilier's Ration! It doesn't even need to be on sale; it would be a Thanksgiving Miracle enough if it were to be in stock!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Checking it now thanks!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

For those of you who like Butternut Burley or Trout Stream they are on 25% off at the moment. A very good deal on what are already very low priced blends for their quality.
    Last edited by indigosmoke; 11-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by szyzk View Post
    Fusilier's Ration! It doesn't even need to be on sale; it would be a Thanksgiving Miracle enough if it were to be in stock!
    This is on my wanna try list - even if the blend wasn't interesting (it is), the story behind it in the latest P&C catalog has me sold!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    This is on my wanna try list - even if the blend wasn't interesting (it is), the story behind it in the latest P&C catalog has me sold!
    Every time I've logged in to check, it's been OOS. I like most of Russ' other latakia blends, and every review of Fusilier's says that it's Oriental-forward which gets my motor running!

Every time I've logged in to check, it's been OOS. I like most of Russ' other latakia blends, and every review of Fusilier's says that it's Oriental-forward which gets my motor running!
    Exactly why I am interested too - it sounds great.

And it's in stock right now! Hearth & Home Marquee Series Fusilier's Ration (2oz Tin)

Sadly, I can't order - they don't ship to WA state. Let me know if you would ever be interested in a trade or split.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

No longer a community member.

Thank you for posting this. Great prices on those Perdomo Lot 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Sadly, I can't order - they don't ship to WA state. Let me know if you would ever be interested in a trade or split.
    Order placed, I should be able to get your tin in the mail next Tuesday.

We'll worry about a trade later.

Young Puffer Fish

Ask and ye shall receive...

Quote Originally Posted by OperationLongLeash View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive...
    Thanks, Travis! I can't wait to try this blend!

Hmmm - Would love to see a sale on this - MacBaren Old Dark Fired Pipe Tobacco (3.5oz tin)

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by johnmoss View Post
    Hmmm - Would love to see a sale on this - MacBaren Old Dark Fired Pipe Tobacco (3.5oz tin)

That is a toughie, margins are slim on MacBaren, but I think I can do a little something for you. Won't be as deep as some of the other discounts but every little bit helps, right? We just started a site update with today's deals, should be finished and ready to view in about 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by OperationLongLeash View Post
    That is a toughie, margins are slim on MacBaren, but I think I can do a little something for you. Won't be as deep as some of the other discounts but every little bit helps, right? We just started a site update with today's deals, should be finished and ready to view in about 45 minutes.
    Honestly you could keep the price the same and just put "SALE PRICE" next to it. Just something so I can show my wife and say "See it's on sale!!!"

hey Travis, whats up with the Illuminati cigars, have you tried em yet???
    - Sin City Bomber -

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast