Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Deal at Sterling Tobacco

This is a discussion on Deal at Sterling Tobacco within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I know that there are a few people here who have mentioned liking Sterling other than myself: Special Offer So ...

Deal at Sterling Tobacco

I know that there are a few people here who have mentioned liking Sterling other than myself:

Special Offer

So for those who haven't ordered from Sterling before, they're stuff is good but often a tad (hahahahaha.....TAD....get it?) expensive. I like Chairman of the Board, and their Bargain Blend is always interesting.

For those who have ordered from Sterling before, what three would you pick, and why? Think that I will pull the trigger on this one, but I don't know what yet.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Re: Deal at Sterling Tobacco

1776 Tavern is an excellent medium strength Latakia blend. Not as strong and bold as his descriptions imply.

American Patriot is pretty decent, too. Supposedly, this one was blended to be a clone of Penzance. It ain't Penzance, but it is certainly reminiscent of Penzance. Again, not as bold as his descriptions imply (IMO).

The 1776 Tavern in my fav Latakia blend to date.
    Dale

Quote Originally Posted by gahdzila View Post
    1776 Tavern is an excellent medium strength Latakia blend. Not as strong and bold as his descriptions imply.

American Patriot is pretty decent, too. Supposedly, this one was blended to be a clone of Penzance. It ain't Penzance, but it is certainly reminiscent of Penzance. Again, not as bold as his descriptions imply (IMO).
    +1 on the not as strong as he describes. Good for a balanced morning smoke though, or so I thought.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar