Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New bent added to my site

This is a discussion on New bent added to my site within the Pipe Retailer Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello everyone, I have added a new pipe to my website for sale. You can view it at this url: ...

Maturing Puffer Fish briarbrian's Avatar

New bent added to my site

Hello everyone,

I have added a new pipe to my website for sale. You can view it at this url: Bent Apple

As some of you know I have been kind of on and off the past year and a half with being sick. We (the Dr. and I) have figured it out and I am now back to work this past week full time again. It does take some time to get the hands back to full working order though. Man are my hand sore! LOL

To all that have commissions with me, I am sorry for the delays with your pipes and am going to be working on them for you soon. I will be mostly working on pipes for the upcoming Chicago pipe show so it will be slow with the commissions until after the show. But if I get the right block and make somehting that will fit into what you ordered you will be notified and I will give you first shot at it.

Thank you all for the patients you all have shown. It is definitely great being a part of a patient community.

Thank you
    Brian
    www.briarart.com

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: New bent added to my site

really gorgeous work you do. I'm in complete awe.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln