Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hehe, got my tobacconist!

This is a discussion on Hehe, got my tobacconist! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Went to my favorite B&M the other day, and had a small package for the tobacconist there, Mark. While crafting ...

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Hehe, got my tobacconist!

Went to my favorite B&M the other day, and had a small package for the tobacconist there, Mark.

While crafting some pipe bombs for use on this site, I decided to put a little aside for Mark too. He's a great guy, always makes me feel welcome at the store, we have gotten into some great discussions about pipe tobaccos, and I knew I had some open jars of blends he had not tried yet.

It was the CAO Cherrybomb tin I bought there that started this notion, and even when I bought it I said I would give him some to try. We had discussed Stokkebye Luxury Flakes before and told him I'd throw some his way too (the store is mostly McClelland products).

Also, we had talked about my clay sampling pipe on a prior visit as well, so since I had recently purchased a few clay gouda pipes I gave one to Mark to try too.

He was shocked that I came in bearing gifts for him, and especially that I brought him a pipe. He said no one had ever done that before. That put a smile on my face.

I don't think I'll wear my welcome out there any time soon...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Hehe, got my tobacconist!

You are just plain MAD!!!

Awesome hit brother!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook