Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Out of the blue, into the blues

This is a discussion on Out of the blue, into the blues within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I came home today to find a package waiting for me! Not only was it a generous bomb from Rlaliberty, ...

Out of the blue, into the blues

I came home today to find a package waiting for me! Not only was it a generous bomb from Rlaliberty, it came at the perfect time.

Baggies of: Perretti Scottish Flake, P&C Marble Kake, AJ's Va/Per Scotty's Old Red, and C&D Kajun Kake. I've not even heard of some of these!

I've not been as active on this forum this summer, party due to my slower pace of pipe smoking, but also due to the events of the past month. I won't go into details here, but my wife of 8 years and mother of my 3 little girls moved out last week. When I came home to find the package, I was bringing them home from their first nights at her new place, to a house devoid of furniture and decoration. Its been weird, but I'm glad as fall approaches and a new phase of life begins, you guys are still as generous as always.

Thanks Ryan!! You rule!

Re: Out of the blue, into the blues

Nicely done indeed & superb timing it would seem. Amazing how things play out sometimes is it not?
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish rlaliberty's Avatar

Glad it got to you well. And I'm happy it helped to raise your spirits. Timing can be an odd thing.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances...but glad you were bombed! It seems fitting, a little extra to puff on brother!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Way to go Ryan, and I'm glad it brightened up you're Day Jesse