Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Even Mt Rushmore ducked for cover!

This is a discussion on Even Mt Rushmore ducked for cover! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So my (former) friend, the Fuzzy man Bruce, must have seen my Pipe Restoration thread. We decided that with a ...

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Even Mt Rushmore ducked for cover!

So my (former) friend, the Fuzzy man Bruce, must have seen my Pipe Restoration thread. We decided that with a few restored pipes and some flat fate boxes, we could rain hell fire down on a few newbie pipe smokers foolhardy enough to profess their desire to puff a pipe. He said "a few." Now we all know the phrase "a couple" has some gray area (probably why the divorce rate is so high). But a few has ALWAYS be <5.

18 estate pipes? Seriously? I better get to work. A few of them might not still be smokable but a good 15 will definitely work. They might not be super pretty but they'll push a few new puffers down the pipe hill!!

And because the Fuzz apparently thinks the joy of restoring pipes isn't enough fun for me, he threw in a GH2002 Robusto (literally just somked my last one a few days ago, thanks a ton!!), a Panacea (it feels like 3 cigars, this thing is rolled like a billy club, never tried it but I saw a review of one on here), a 1644 figurado (heard good things, always up to smoke a new maduro!) and an Obsidian (one I've had at the top of my "to try" list for a long time. Ligero? Sweet band? Yeah, this baby is getting a special occasion.)

Thanks a ton Bruce, I'll start churning them out.

I've already got my first patient picked out.
    Symptoms Include:
    Young, new pufferfish syndrome
    Pipe Info Aquisition Disorder
    My Cousin-itis

Your treatment will soon be on it's way, buddy! Take as needed on a full stomach

Holder of the crazy chain Rackir's Avatar

Re: Even Mt Rushmore ducked for cover!

Awesome!
    I find your lack of mailbox, disturbing.

Thnks Kyle, now I hve to get new keybord. No mtter the time of dy, beer through the nose is not fun, tht should be pyback enough! Look, the () key does not work.

Leading Puffer Fish

Nice, I want to get into restoring pipes at some point... I just havent been able to bring myself to pull the trigger yet... But that is a cool idea to send a restored estate to someone who wants to learn how to smoke a pipe... Bravo

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

You guys are awesome!!! What a way to take care of the newbies!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

No longer a community member.

wow!

i think its 1844 not 16? unless thats a new cigar i dunno about

the obsidians are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    wow!

i think its 1844 not 16? unless thats a new cigar i dunno about

the obsidians are awesome!
    Its a 1844 made with 200 year older tobacco.

no, you're right. My typo!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I like this idea - excellent potential for "displays of BrotherlyOTL affection".

Give some consideration to posting as you get each pipe ready, then perhaps we can coordinate a sort of joint effort - you send the pipe and the newb gets a few small bombs of various tobaccos from those of us with some to spare.

Just a leaf-inspired thought.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Scotch & Cigars

very nice, looking forward to the finished products!

Quote Originally Posted by ProbateGeek View Post
    I like this idea - excellent potential for "displays of BrotherlyOTL affection".

Give some consideration to posting as you get each pipe ready, then perhaps we can coordinate a sort of joint effort - you send the pipe and the newb gets a few small bombs of various tobaccos from those of us with some to spare.

Just a leaf-inspired thought.
    I like it! I'll have to get a little something figured out with that!

Thanks bud. Cannot wait to get going with this sweet new hobby!!!

I've already got my first patient picked out.
    Symptoms Include:
    Young, new pufferfish syndrome
    Pipe Info Aquisition Disorder
    My Cousin-itis

Your treatment will soon be on it's way, buddy! Take as needed on a full stomach [/QUOTE]

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very nice gesture fella's!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix