After yesterday's carnage - http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...wasteland.html - I thought I'd spend the next few days nursing my wounds. But NO! You guys sure love to kick a man when he's down. . .
After lunch this afternoon I noticed my secretary walking down the hallway with the receptionist, both smelling a suspicious looking package (approvingly, I will add). Here's what they were smelling:
The "clever" note:
(what is that - invisible ink?)
And the damage:
If I got this right, that is about 3/4 of a pound of 'baccy heaven, segregated as follows:
- Rattray's MARLIN FLAKE (with 5 years on it!)
- Hearth & Home BUTTERNUT BURLEY
- Esoterica STONEHAVEN
- Cornell & Diehl HABANA DAYDREAM
- Peter Stokkebye ENGLISH ORIENTAL SUPREME
- Hearth & Home TROUT STREAM
- DAN Tobacco PATRIOT FLAKE
- Hearth & Home LAKELAND BRICKLE
- McConnell's ORIENTAL (with at least 4 years on it...)
- Samuel Gawith 1792 FLAKE (big baggie, my friend!)
- McClelland DARK STAR, and last but not least
- SUGAR BARREL
I am beginning to feel like the golfing priest in Caddyshack. Every single shot is perfect, and every putt drops in the cup.
Until . . .
[Thanks Jimmy/James User Name - you've made this week one to remember]