Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Geeked!

This is a discussion on Geeked! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well, Terry sure did surprise me! I thought after he hit me with his Tard Gar, he was done. Turns ...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Geeked!

Well, Terry sure did surprise me! I thought after he hit me with his Tard Gar, he was done. Turns out he was just biding his time before hitting me with a pipe bomb!!!

Terry, thank you. This is awesome! Especially with winter coming I was thinking about trying the pipe a little more. This is gonna push me right off the edge! I appreciate the descriptions of each, and the packing tips as well!

Terry, you're a heck of a BotL! Thanks a million!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Re: Geeked!

Two squids down. David, you're next.

Leading Puffer Fish

Nice hit, there are some good tobaccos there.
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

I just have one question... Tard Gar? What the hell is that and how did I miss it!?
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Terry sent me a bomb with a Puros Indios, to repay me for a doggy rocket id sent him, and wrote "Yard Gar", but because he wrote it all sloppy like, someone commented that it looked like "Tard Gar."
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    I just have one question... Tard Gar? What the hell is that and how did I miss it!?
    For a puffer of your record and experience, I'm shocked that you worded this post precisely as you did.

You aren't, by any chance, asking for the YardGar SquidSlap, are you David?

Sure sounds like it...