Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Destroyed By DanR

This is a discussion on Destroyed By DanR within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So I posted in the thread about the October review blend asking if someone would be willing to send a ...

Destroyed By DanR

So I posted in the thread about the October review blend asking if someone would be willing to send a small sample to me in the mail of Lagonda. Dan messaged me saying he would send some at no charge and forced me to choose another blend from his cellar to act as a body guard. I chose Prebyterian and that and Lagonda were all I was expecting. I should have known something was up.

Well I open my mailbox today and.....

When I looked down at the carnage I saw a small flat rate box sitting there. Not only did he send me Lagonda and Prebyterian but even more samples and included a Viaje Skull & Bones (my first Viaje) and a My Father (my first as well). Thak you very much! Well played sir and watch out next month.

I will update with photos in a few hours after class. My school has a no tobacco policy so I can't lay it all out and take a picture right now or even see what all was included haha.

Re: Destroyed By DanR

Here is a picture of the devastation. It looks as though I got the second cigar wrong. I only had a chance to peak inside at school. It is a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial instead of a My Father.

Contents:

G.L. Pease Lagonda
    Presbyterian Mixture
    McClelland Anniversary Blend 2005
    Butera Dark Stoved 2007

La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
    Viaje Skull & Bones (I think MOAB?)

All I can say is wow! You are a very generous brother. This definitely brightens my Monday. I am very excited to try all of these as they are all new to me. Thank you very much Dan!

Leading Puffer Fish

Good stuff. It's nice to see that Monthly Tobacco is facilitating some bombs... I hadnít seen very many in a while, I was beginning to think a truce had been declared.
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Excellent damage, Dan - I can almost smell those from here. Good to see another Skull & Bones, which don't show up much these days.

Enjoy, Tyler.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

I'm glad you like it Tyler. Sorry for the delay getting it out to you.

The S&B has a little bit of age on it. I bought a few in a group buy from last year (I think it was last year?). The LdC is even older, and it'll surprise you with it's strength - it does me anyways...

Cheers!
    DanR

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Awesome hit...

Tyler, I just replaced my mailbox with a new one...I have an extra if you need it! ;-0
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook