Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pleasant Surprise from ProbateGeek

This is a discussion on Pleasant Surprise from ProbateGeek within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Received a very welcome bomb from ProbateGeek containing Gawith Hoggarth Kendal Kentucky, Orlik Golden Sliced, and McClelland Frog Morton on ...

Pleasant Surprise from ProbateGeek

Received a very welcome bomb from ProbateGeek containing Gawith Hoggarth Kendal Kentucky, Orlik Golden Sliced, and McClelland Frog Morton on the Town. Awesome little starter package that I can't wait to try. unfortunately, I am not sure how to upload pictues, but I will be sure to report my findings after a few good smokes. Also, just wanted to say thank you to ProbateGeek for sending the package. I'm very appreciative for the time taken to put together a package and the sharing of some great advice with a newbie like me. Thanks again.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: Pleasant Surprise from ProbateGeek

Stay in tuned...

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andylars View Post
    Received a very welcome bomb from ProbateGeek containing Gawith Hoggarth Kendal Kentucky, Orlik Golden Sliced, and McClelland Frog Morton on the Town. Awesome little starter package that I can't wait to try. unfortunately, I am not sure how to upload pictues, but I will be sure to report my findings after a few good smokes. Also, just wanted to say thank you to ProbateGeek for sending the package. I'm very appreciative for the time taken to put together a package and the sharing of some great advice with a newbie like me. Thanks again.
    More than welcome. I'd like to know how that estate pipe suits you, when you have your first really good bowl.

Hope the supplies did not arrive before the pipe from cousin Kyle!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Awesome hit brother!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook