Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Another CWL Victim!

This is a discussion on Another CWL Victim! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I was asking if anyone know of Penzance availability in a thread, when CWL said he'll send me some. I ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Another CWL Victim!

I was asking if anyone know of Penzance availability in a thread, when CWL said he'll send me some. I thanked him but wondered if he wanted to do a "noobie sampler trade" in which I send him a tin of his choice and he'll send me a variety of tobak for me to try, and he politely agreed.

So I received his package the other day but was away, and only came home this weekend to open the package. It was heavy and stuffed to be sure! I opened it up and this is what I found:

After I transferred to mason jars:

That's 14 varietys of premium tobak, 1 oz each, almost a pound of smoke carefully labelled and dated! And I didn't even took a picture of the quality pipe tool that he sent along in the package.

Charles, you are quite the gentleman bomber! Thanks again for your generosity towards this noob, I'm going to enjoy the tobak for a long time to come.

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Another CWL Victim!

Very nice!
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Re: Another CWL Victim!

Sweet!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook