Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Things are never as easy as they seem...

This is a discussion on Things are never as easy as they seem... within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; It started out so easy, DanR wanted to smoke some 12 year old Black Mallory with some other Puff members... ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Things are never as easy as they seem...

It started out so easy, DanR wanted to smoke some 12 year old Black Mallory with some other Puff members... Then the package showed up... Apparently, Dan didn't want the Black Mallory to be lonely while it was in transit...

So he sent some John Aylesbury Scottish Blend, and a tin of Squadron Leader... Thanks Dan, I haven't had either of those and I can't wait to try them!
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Awaiting Confirmation

Re: Things are never as easy as they seem...

Wow, nice hit Dan!!

I sent Nick the "extra" tin of SL because he's been working his butt off on the tobacco of the month for us. Nick, we appreciate you doing that for us! The tobacco of the month is a lot of fun and I'm glad you decided to pick it up and run with it.

Cheers!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Very nice guys!!!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook