Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Just what I didn't need!

This is a discussion on Just what I didn't need! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I made a mistake! I asked a fellow puff member for his shipping address. He had commented on not winning ...

Just what I didn't need!

I made a mistake! I asked a fellow puff member for his shipping address. He had commented on not winning some cheaper cigars on cbid. so I had a few extra and wanted to send them off. I made the rookie mistake of asking for his address instead of pulling it off his profile. So today I head down to the mailbox, I see a package. OK so someone bombed me..... I open it to find pipe tobacco, nail and pipe cleaners. I have been trying to stay away from pipes for the only reason I dont need another hobby. Now I have been pushed.... or rather thrown off a cliff. Take a look! Thanks Stonedog! PS my wife is going to hate you for this but I am stoked! Now time for research!

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Just what I didn't need!

Nice! There are some good tobaccos there...
    Join us for the Puff Monthly Tobacco Review: May's blend is Dunhill's Nightcap. Post reviews and join the discussion here.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Ha! This seems familiar.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Just trying to help a brother out... Actually, I was going to throw in a MM cob too but the local drugstores were all out.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedog View Post
    Just trying to help a brother out... Actually, I was going to throw in a MM cob too but the local drugstores were all out.
    No worries you sent more then enough! Im on the hunt!

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Nice bomb, Jon!

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Very nice Bomb! Good work.
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes