Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Thank you CWL!

This is a discussion on Thank you CWL! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I've been hit, still reeling… I think I have a concussion… where's my mailbox?... CWL blasted me with some of ...

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Thank you CWL!

I've been hit, still reeling… I think I have a concussion… where's my mailbox?...

CWL blasted me with some of the finest tobaccos made, and they are aged to boot!

I knew I was dealing with the wrong guy. I've seen his TobaccoCellar page - Number One cellared by weight!

I had asked to BUY a few samples, offering what I thought seemed fair pricing, not trying to mooch! I know HTF blends are smokable gold to some. But CWL wouldn't have none of that, insisting that I pay it forward the Puff way.

I had inquired about 4 blends. He sent those and another 4 to boot! All with no less than 6 months aging, some up to 18 months! I've never had any of these before and I'm dying to try them ALL now that they are in front of me. I spent a good 15 minutes just sniffing them and comparing back and forth.

Wow CWL! You sir are a very generous gentleman, and I am very much in your debt! I will indeed pay this wonderful gift forward and return the kindness that you and other have shown me in my short time here. This is a truly special community, and I am honored to be a part of it with you all.

Thank you CWL!
    (I just wish you had left a return address so I could add you to my…uh, Christmas card list!)

And as for the damage…
    1792, SH,
    FVF, and SJF on top

and Penzance, HH Anni Kake,
    GH&Co Coniston Cut Plug, and Solani Aged Burley Flake on the bottom.

BTW, my new avatar is me smoking my first bowl of Penzance!
    Last edited by The Mad Professor; 10-23-2011 at 03:51 AM.

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar

Re: Thank you CWL!

Fantastic selection!! Very generous gesture.

Wow, CWL! Direct hit! Are you still using that estate Norden bombsight or one of the new inertial guidance missiles?

Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Wow!
    Overly generous samples of HTF, top-rated tobaccos. . .Not at all surprised to hear it came from CWL.
    Great guy and a staple in this Puff community.
    Looking back, I'm pretty sure he's the guy who really nudged me down the slope. Couldn't possibly thank him enough!

NICE HIT!!! Let us know how they are!