Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The Professor taught me a lesson!

This is a discussion on The Professor taught me a lesson! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Joe (The Mad Professor) and I did a little share-order to save on shipping. We sent the order to his ...

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

The Professor taught me a lesson!

Joe (The Mad Professor) and I did a little share-order to save on shipping. We sent the order to his house and when he forwarded it on to me, I was a little impressed at how high shipping costs have gotten.

I didn't realize that BIG ole stogie was the reason! That thing must be, what, 60 ring? A king havano black knight. Ligero laced nicaraguan filly, if I remember correctly? Mmmm. That baby will be enjoyed!

As will the RY, IF, Dunbar and twist flake (and my buddies are quite happy with their haul: cherry ambrosia and vanilla cream for one and IF and margate for the other... I bet you can't guess which friend I like more )

Thanks again Joe. Your payment should be en route! Tossed it in the mail last night but our residence hall mail system is a little sloppy. It'll get to you as soon as they drop it off at the campus mail center!

Re: The Professor taught me a lesson!

And yeah, yeah, yeah. Sloppy cell pic. Contain your complaints. Y'all know what a tin of tobacco looks like, if you can't see it, use your imagination

I have drool all over my keyboard. Thanks, jerk.
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Quote Originally Posted by bwhite220 View Post
    I have drool all over my keyboard. Thanks, jerk.
    You think you've got it bad? I've eaten three flakes of IF since I cracked the tin

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    You think you've got it bad? I've eaten three flakes of IF since I cracked the tin

It was a pleasure splitting the order with you Kyle. I'm sorry the shipping was higher than expected. I picked up a couple of those oscuros to try out thinking they might be decent (no Camacho 3M tho I'm sure)...but I haven't actually had one yet tho, so sorry if its a rocket.

Thanks again Kyle!
    Last edited by The Mad Professor; 11-03-2011 at 12:02 PM.
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Professor View Post

It was a pleasure splitting the order with you Kyle. I'm sorry the shipping was higher than expected. I picked up a couple of those oscuros to try out thinking they might be decent (no Camacho 3M tho I'm sure)...but I haven't actually had one yet tho, so sorry if its a rocket.

Thanks again Kyle!
    Oh nonsense, shipping was WAYY better than I thought it would be. I was just trying to kid you about how big that thing is!

I sure appreciate the chance to try it. I'll give 'er some rest and give you my thoughts when I spark it up!

Very Nice!!!

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar