Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Down Under!

This is a discussion on Down Under! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So being warned and even given a delivery # I still made the mistake of opening my mailbox. I should ...

Down Under!

So being warned and even given a delivery # I still made the mistake of opening my mailbox. I should be able to pound out the dents to the other boxes in the row but mine was utterly destroyed. My dog is using the remants of the parcel to use as a training tool from the residual explosives on it. (at least their is a positive from this story!)

Thanks Warren (Tashaz) for the SG 1792. I have smoked 2 bowls already and might just have found one of my all time favs. Now for the tag alongs, wow just wow! 5 cigars and brother are they freaking perfect. I had a little drool from the corner of my lip when I seen the Cohiba maduro. I will post a picture tomorrow once I find the cable for my camera. I do have one question, the barber pole cigar? who makes it?

Thanks again so much Warren and Tash you are both great people and I am truly blessed to know you both.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: Down Under!

Cohiba maddy? Very cool! Awesome hit Warren, enjoy it Todd!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Xodar's Avatar

Nice hit guys! I am always particularly impressed by trans-oceanic bombing.

Deviant Gentleman The Mad Professor's Avatar

Very nice hit! I'm looking forward to those pics...never seen a barber pole cigar.
    The Mad Professor's Pipes Page.................. .................My modest TobaccoCellar....................................Product Design Portfolio(shameless plug)

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

Very nice hit from a great botl!
    Corporal Punishment!