Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Sather Stikes Again!

This is a discussion on Sather Stikes Again! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I heard it early in the afternoon yesterday, that familiar whine like some alien mosquito, horrid and huge, off in ...

Sather Stikes Again!

I heard it early in the afternoon yesterday, that familiar whine like some alien mosquito, horrid and huge, off in the distance, piloted by some sort of maniac judging from the strain on the screaming engines. I returned home to find this wreckage:

I intend on opening the one a reviewer said would give Royal Yacht a run for its money. Tonight!

Thanks, Mycroft!!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Re: Sather Stikes Again!

Nice Hit!

That's awesome.

Out of curiosity, which one is supposed to give Royal Yacht the runs?

Golden Age. Getting ready to open it as I type! Just got back home. I'lllll be beckk.

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Jim, glad to see that you received the package. I hope you enjoy!! "Golden Age" is the only one I haven't tried. I would be interested to hear how it is.
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft Holmes View Post
    Jim, glad to see that you received the package. I hope you enjoy!! "Golden Age" is the only one I haven't tried. I would be interested to hear how it is.
    Just posted this on Tonight's Smoke: I'm enjoying this Golden Age quite a lot, actually. Got a pretty decent snork component and burns nice and cool, a decent nicotine boost. Tobakrevs says Cavendish, the tin says "darkened tobaccos". I'll go with "darkened tobaccos". Looking forward to another bowl here in a bit. Might give it a whirl in the Four Dot to get a Vitamin N baseline.

I'll probably work on this one a few more days yet. Need to hunt down a mason jar -- three, as I try the rest of them. Think I still have a few in the garage...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Nice hit... Tag for later info on the Golden Age.
    Post Whoring to Unlock Sub Forums!!!!!