Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

holy crap! HWiebe destroyed my house!

This is a discussion on holy crap! HWiebe destroyed my house! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; so after i got home from taking my sick dog to the vet and just generally having a not so ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes

holy crap! HWiebe destroyed my house!

so after i got home from taking my sick dog to the vet and just generally having a not so great day, i come home to find my house blow to smithereens! HWeibe said he was going to send me a sample of dunhill deluxe navy rolls, but he also send a couple of hitch hikers along with it. ill let the pictures do the talking...

(it felt a little heavy, but i figured it was just extra packing material to keep it same from the long trip from canada)

BOOM!!!

i was caught off guard and he hit me good!

thank you so much, Hekthor! you have made my day, week, and month! this is just what i needed since this next week is going to be super stressful because of final exams and all the all nighters im about to pull! this should help me keep a level head and relax every once in a while so i can do my best! thank you again!!!!!!!!

Re: holy crap! HWiebe destroyed my house!

Glad I could brighten your day brother. Welcome to the pipe side and feel free to post your thoughts on which tobaccos you like/dislike.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Very nice shot Hekthor!!

Neil, welcome Brother and enjoy that fine tobak!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Wow! Not a pipe smoker (yet) but the CAO moontrance is one of my favorite cigars. I bet that will be amazing

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Wow! Not a pipe smoker (yet) but the CAO moontrance is one of my favorite cigars. I bet that will be amazing
    i have not smoked the cao moontrace yet, but i can tell you that it smells wonderful! lots of fruity and sweet notes in the aroma. don't hesitate to try some pipes! this thread is a testament to how willing the brothers on this side of the forum are wiling to help lead you on the path of learning all about pipes and tobacco!

Nice hit Hekthor!

Very nice hit.

Disinterested

Blumin' BOOMIN', Hekthor! Very nice hit, man!!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Killer nuke!
    Post Whoring to Unlock Sub Forums!!!!!