Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Pipe bomb a newbie - get a new pipe!

This is a discussion on Pipe bomb a newbie - get a new pipe! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Good evening gents. I had an idea. I've seen several PIFs on Puff but they do not appear to be ...

Pipe bomb a newbie - get a new pipe!

Good evening gents.

I had an idea. I've seen several PIFs on Puff but they do not appear to be as active on the pipe side as they are on the cigar side. I propose a challenge to all the seasoned pipers.

Add your name to the list if you would like to participate. Send a pipe (new/estate/cheap/expensive/cob/etc) and a few samples of your favorite tobacco to any non-pipe smoking Puff member of your choosing. Bomb the hell out of them. I will then take your number ranking on the list and pick one at random. The chosen BOTL will receive one of my custom pipes -pipe number 011 to be specific.

The goal here is not only to win a new pipe but to introduce more BOTLs to the pipe side and welcom them with a nice gift. Though I trust all of you explicitly, it would be fun to see the recipients post the carnage in this thread. So who's on board? Add your name to the list. Once we reach 10 participants I will give the word to launch your bombs. Once the dust settles I will post a video of me drawing the winner. Let's all have fun!

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8 )
    9)
    10)

Re: Pipe bomb a newbie - get a new pipe!

What a great idea. I would love to kick this off but I am stressed to the max and have a child custody hearing coming up. You put some good thought into this and it is nice of you to offer up that pipe you made. I hope you other guys can make this happen.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Heckthor, this is a outstanding idea!! I tip my hat to you for going the extra mile to start this and to offer up one of your pipes is awesome!!

1) Hannibal
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)

9)
    10)

Let's get this going Brothers!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsnake View Post
    What a great idea. I would love to kick this off but I am stressed to the max and have a child custody hearing coming up. You put some good thought into this and it is nice of you to offer up that pipe you made. I hope you other guys can make this happen.
    Jake, I know how you feel. Things are tough at casa Wiebe at the moment too. Best of luck to you sir. Somebody bomb Jake please, he needs a pick-me-up

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Hekthor, this is a outstanding idea!! I tip my hat to you for going the extra mile to start this and to offer up one of your pipes is awesome!!

1 ) Hannibal
    2 )
    3 )
    4 )
    5 )
    6 )
    7 )
    8 )
    9 )
    10)

Let's get this going Brothers!!
    Thanks for volunteering Jeff. I'm sure some unsuspecting newbie will be thrilled.

Who's next on the list!?!?!

Where's all my pipe Brethren at?

Anyone.....

I'm in. I might need help picking my unsuspecting newb since I don't visit the cigar side much anymore. Maybe Hannibal can help me with that...

Are we waiting until the list fills up to drop the bombs?

Thanks for volunteering Dan. I'd like to fill the list before we bomb but at this rate we may need to cut the list a bit shorter. I'll send out PMs when it's time to drop the bombs. Thanks Dan!

1) Hannibal
    2) DanR
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8 )
    9)
    10)

Not a problem Dan! I have a few in mind to give a little SHOVE to.

I'd love to see this take off. Just need a few more willing participants. Who's next?

1) Hannibal
    2) DanR
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8 )
    9)
    10)

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

Great idea. Unfortunatley I don't really have a pipe to send. But good luck on the contest, bring more people over to the pipeslope.
    Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

Quote Originally Posted by HugSeal View Post
    Great idea. Unfortunatley I don't really have a pipe to send. But good luck on the contest, bring more people over to the pipeslope.
    One option would be to order a cob pipe online with a pouch of OTC tobacco and enter the newb's shipping addres so it would ship directly from the supplier. That could save you a lot of money in shipping since you are in Sweden, and end up costing you less than $20 total.

Hekthor, I'd say we just need to give everybody a little time to find this. It's been a little slow in the MAW/PIF pipe thread lately too, so it could just be that people are busy with the holidays and aren't playing around online as much. I also know personally that I don't venture over to this "bomb" section every day either, so most have probably not seen this yet.

1) Hannibal
    2) DanR
    3) Tashaz
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8 )
    9)
    10)

Count me in, You pick the bombee.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

There's three bump!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    You pick the bombee.
    Thanks Warren!

Jeff, can you forward a set of coordinates to Warren?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast