Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pipe trade with a bomb in it?

This is a discussion on Pipe trade with a bomb in it? within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So really this is just a "I wanna show off my pipe" thread, but its also a thank you thread.... ...

No longer a community member.

Pipe trade with a bomb in it?

So really this is just a "I wanna show off my pipe" thread, but its also a thank you thread....

Did a trade with Hwiebe some cigars for a pipe, a very nice pipe... Being that I am new to pipes (read as ive never smoked one), he chose to bomb me with some tobacco samples and a pipe tool with some cleaners as well.

Thank you very much Hwiebe, the pipe is awesome looking, and i cant way to try it out.

The Pron...

No longer a community member.

Re: Pipe trade with a bomb in it?

Very nice!! Congrats!

Pale Horse

Hecktor does fabulous work! I have a custom in mind that I'm going to have to bounce off him once my tobacco funds regenerate

Beautiful pipe. What are the tobaccos? I can't quite tell from just the way they look.

Puffer Fish with many spikes x6ftundx's Avatar

grats that is the best kind of surprise!