Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pipe Bombers (aka Shuckins) are CRAZY!

This is a discussion on Pipe Bombers (aka Shuckins) are CRAZY! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Nice hit!! Enjoy it! I echo the Stanwell recommendation.. they make a great pipe for the price imho. Lots of ...

Re: Pipe Bombers (aka Shuckins) are CRAZY!

Nice hit!! Enjoy it! I echo the Stanwell recommendation.. they make a great pipe for the price imho. Lots of classic and creative shapes sizes and finishes and they almost always have a nice open draw.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Very nice. Great Job!! Some great blends in there. Enjoy em Shawn.

A few faves of mine though I have to admit, with this warmer Winter and addiction to cigars I haven't hit the pipe nearly enough this Winter. Actually been really tempted to buy a nice pipe for Stonehaven because I've absolutely loved the few bowls I've smoked & MM965 was easily a fave last Winter.... If you think of it you should drop me your two cents about Kendall Cream, Roll Cake & Charring Cross when you get around to trying them. Kind of had those on my radar & be nice to hear what you think if you think of it. Again, Awesome Job, enjoy Shawn!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Very nice. Great Job!! Some great blends in there. Enjoy em Shawn.

A few faves of mine though I have to admit, with this warmer Winter and addiction to cigars I haven't hit the pipe nearly enough this Winter. Actually been really tempted to buy a nice pipe for Stonehaven because I've absolutely loved the few bowls I've smoked & MM965 was easily a fave last Winter.... If you think of it you should drop me your two cents about Kendall Cream, Roll Cake & Charring Cross when you get around to trying them. Kind of had those on my radar & be nice to hear what you think if you think of it. Again, Awesome Job, enjoy Shawn!
    You need different pipes specifically for different tobaccos?? I have smoked everything out of my grandfathers yello bole and LL Bean (scared to fire up the Meer...it was my great grandfathers, then my grandfathers and I am scared to hurt it...LOL)
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    You need different pipes specifically for different tobaccos?? I have smoked everything out of my grandfathers yello bole and LL Bean (scared to fire up the Meer...it was my great grandfathers, then my grandfathers and I am scared to hurt it...LOL)
    You don't necessarily need a pipe per tobacco type but after you smoke a LOT of one through one pipe you'll end up getting what's called a ghost taste/smell. So that is mainly why people have pipes for a single type of tobacco ie VA, VAPER, Areo, etc. etc.
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    You don't necessarily need a pipe per tobacco type but after you smoke a LOT of one through one pipe you'll end up getting what's called a ghost taste/smell. So that is mainly why people have pipes for a single type of tobacco ie VA, VAPER, Areo, etc. etc.
    I see..I don't smoke enough pipe to warrent it then...lol
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    I see..I don't smoke enough pipe to warrent it then...lol
    You will. We've only just begun working on you. [Evil laugh]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2