Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

First Pipe Bomb...

This is a discussion on First Pipe Bomb... within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Now that's a terrific hit. I haven't seen Shuckins messing around much on the pipe side lately, then all of ...

Re: First Pipe Bomb...

Now that's a terrific hit. I haven't seen Shuckins messing around much on the pipe side lately, then all of a sudden he pops by and starts blowing people away. RG for you Ron!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Very good choice!!

How did you like it??
    As my first non-aromatic pipe tobacco, I can't really describe the flavors that I was getting, I do know it was pretty damn good though. I certainly feel like I'm going to enjoy non-aromatics more than all the stuff I've ever tried. I did get a tiny case of tongue burn while lighting up...went away pretty quickly though.
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Puffer Fish with many spikes x6ftundx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Staxed View Post
    As my first non-aromatic pipe tobacco, I can't really describe the flavors that I was getting, I do know it was pretty damn good though. I certainly feel like I'm going to enjoy non-aromatics more than all the stuff I've ever tried. I did get a tiny case of tongue burn while lighting up...went away pretty quickly though.

most cigar guys laugh at the aro stuff because it's too mild...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x6ftundx View Post
    eek what have I done??????
    Probably something good!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Quote Originally Posted by x6ftundx View Post
    eek what have I done??????
    Quote Originally Posted by mmiller View Post
    Probably something good!
    I must have missed that the first time I read it...I'm not sure if I like the meaning of that or not...am I being Paranoid?....I have shell shock...
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2