Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Shuckins destoryed my mailbox!!!!! OMG

This is a discussion on Shuckins destoryed my mailbox!!!!! OMG within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So I get home and my wife is all crazy because another package came with tobacco in it and I ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes x6ftundx's Avatar

Shuckins destoryed my mailbox!!!!! OMG

So I get home and my wife is all crazy because another package came with tobacco in it and I wasn't supposed to order anything because we are on a 'budget'. Well I notice the box is made out to x6ftundx and not to Danny so I figure.. oh no Shuckins what have you done and what have I done...

Well I had to open the box in front of my wife and show her the pipe tobacco and explained how one simple sentence turned into this and there was no invoice. She still doesn't quite believe me since I have started down the cigar path in the last few months but she understands with no invoice.

So anyway thanks Shuckins! You rock!!!

Now of course my luck the... I am a cigar noob and here are a bunch of cigar bombs will show up next...

Here are the pictures of the explosion and the contents

Roll cake
    Burley
    Haddo's Delight
    Fillmore
    Yale Mixture
    Penzance
    W.O. Larsen Signature
    Best Brown #2

Re: Shuckins destoryed my mailbox!!!!! OMG

Great hit! Haddo's is my favorite of those. Penzance a close second (but you might want to age it for a while). You'll be smoking well for a long time.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

awesome hit by the master bomber...enjoy that stuff, and that's funny about the wife. Mine started out like that...but now she pretends to hide when I open a box I get
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

yeah totally blew me away

Scotch & Cigars

shuckins is a sick man

Danny, Break Out The Peace Pipe!!!! It's Time For A Smoke Out!!!!! NICE HIT!!!!
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Sweet! Ron does everything first rate.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Nice! Just started looking through the bomb threads and I am amazed at Shuckins bombs! The is yet another one, all quality leaf Danny!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

Schuckins, you are Crazy, weird and insane. In a good way

The best thing is that I cansay that and be safe since you just bombed me. On a more serious note, Very nice hit. Pipe-tobacco is great and that was a very nice selection.

Great one Ron!
    Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

How does he do it? Shuckins never fails to amaze. And strike fear. And make people really feel like puff is a great place to hang out.

And feel like sending out bombs. Only two this month - I need to get on the stick....
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    How does he do it? Shuckins never fails to amaze. And strike fear. And make people really feel like puff is a great place to hang out.

And feel like sending out bombs. Only two this month - I need to get on the stick....
    I only said one thing in chat and KABLOMO!