Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My First Bomb! Holy **** Shukins Got Me Good!

This is a discussion on My First Bomb! Holy **** Shukins Got Me Good! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; After a hard day of classes I go to my mailbox, or at least where it used to be and ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

My First Bomb! Holy **** Shukins Got Me Good!

After a hard day of classes I go to my mailbox, or at least where it used to be and found a package slip for me. Take it to the front desk and get a package. Look up at the top to see who it is from it is from no other than Shuckins... He is very generous to say the least! Here is what I came up with. I could barley walk away from the massive explsion.

*Ron I apologize for spelling Shuckins wrong in the title, I beg for your forgiveness! I was just in too much shock!*

What was included:
    McClelland Aurora
    Cornell & Diehl Kajun Kake
    Pebblecut
    G.L. Pease Cumberland
    Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend
    Solani X Sweet Mystery
    Fribourg & Treyer Cut Blended Plug
    Wessex Burley Slice

Thank you Shuckins for your insane generosity, it sure makes being a pipe smoking poor college student a little easier.
    I feel sorry for the mailboxes around mine because they wont be able to receive mail anymore...
    Last edited by mmiller; 02-06-2012 at 05:26 PM.
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Re: My First Bomb! Holy **** Shukins Got Me Good!

Good ole Shuckins still destroying people. Lol
    Enjoy the Toby!

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

There has been quite a pipe-movement lately. And noone can object to the fact that a pipe-bomb silmply has a nicer ring to it

Great hit, as usual by Ron. Enjoy them all!
    Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

You better correct "shukins" spelling in the title or else he'll make a personal visit and bring Zilla......

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    You better correct "shukins" spelling in the title or else he'll make a personal visit and bring Zilla......
    I know, I always post without looking over the title... I will have to beg for his forgiveness...
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff