Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Noobs Bombing Noobs! A shove down the slope compliments of Oldmso54!

This is a discussion on Noobs Bombing Noobs! A shove down the slope compliments of Oldmso54! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Shawn and I were chatting about pipes while I was picking out a few things on Pipes and Cigars. He ...

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Noobs Bombing Noobs! A shove down the slope compliments of Oldmso54!

Shawn and I were chatting about pipes while I was picking out a few things on Pipes and Cigars. He asked what pipe I was looking at, and not thinking anything of it I told him. Then I started discussing baccy with Kyle (KarateKyle) getting his thoughts and opinions until I had my choices narrowed down. Apparently Shawn was paying close attention, because just as I was about to punch in my credit card info he said, "Don't pay for that order! I already ordered it for you!" Sneaky, Shawn! Well, today was D-day (dropship day. ) and I couldn't wait to open the package! When I got home my girlfriend had already taken it up to my smoking room, so after a once over, to make sure she was ok, and a quick kiss I bolted up the stairs! There sitting in the middle of the scorched and singed floor, amidst a small pile of rubble and clutter was the box! To excited to worry about the risk of mangled fingers and scorched eyebrows I ripped into it to find this...

That, folks, is a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat and a tin of CAO Eileen's Dream. EXACTLY what I had decided on for my order that fateful night in chat. I told you he was paying close attention. Thank you, Shawn! The pipe will be enjoyed for years to come and some of the baccy will be enjoyed right about now!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Re: Noobs Bombing Noobs! A shove down the slope compliments of Oldmso54!

Very nice! That is some pretty good tobacco too. I like their Moontrance a lot!
    I may be foolish but at least I do it with enthusiasim!

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Ahh, you'll enjoy that! Nice bomb, Shawn!

That is Oldmso for ya. Enjoy Josh.

Everybody's bombing everybody! No one is safe! The apocalypse is nigh!
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

This is most excellent!!!

Congrats Josh! Enjoy those fine specimens!

Shawn, WTG Brother!!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

LOL, Nice

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

The most fun with that one was it was what Josh had already picked out for himself so it couldn't have been any easier. I was on P&C while we were in chat loading up the order as he told me what he was thinking of getting - LMAO!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!