Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bombs away you silly LOB people coming over here

This is a discussion on Bombs away you silly LOB people coming over here within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I've already gotten the bejesus blown out of me by Pipers so no disparaging comments from me. They are polite ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Bombs away you silly LOB people coming over here

I've already gotten the bejesus blown out of me by Pipers so no disparaging comments from me. They are polite but they DO hit like a runaway freight train so my advice would be = "Be careful what you ask for!!!"

One thing to consider is stealth. Cigar bombs come in more or less square and/or solid packaging to protect the charge. Pipe bombs can come from anywhere.

Any envelope you innocently open.

Any mailer.

Any box.

Soon we will be able to pipe bomb using even innocent-looking postcards!

<maniacal laugh emoticon>
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by x6ftundx View Post
    Never bomb an LOB member because they always take care of their own was the theme in chat and an LOB member was who I bombed... I understand others are coming over but that's why... They also laughed that I didn't even have a humidor when bombing a LOB member.

It's OK, if it wasn't all in fun, I wouldn't have done it...
    those darn LOBsters!
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    If you can call this conversing. Why, I have to limit my vocabulary to a pittance of it's standard capacity simply to allow for all participants to accept the supposition that we are, in fact, speaking the same language.
    A pittance you say? You, sir, have offended me, by grievously accosting myself and my brethren with such a patronizing affront! I would that you might contain such irrefutably indignant remarks from further parley. Thus, maintain your quietude if affable colloquy proves excessively arduous! I bid you good evening, sir!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    A pittance you say? You, sir, have offended me, by grievously accosting myself and my brethren with such a patronizing affront! I would that you might contain such irrefutably indignant remarks from further parley. Thus, maintain your quietude if affable colloquy proves excessively arduous! I bid you good evening, sir!
    See, I know we'd make you a true pipe smoker.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    See, I know we'd make you a true pipe smoker.
    Touche...
    Hangin' out with Friends

LOB's Fourth HorseMouse the_brain's Avatar

yeah the idea wasn't to start a fight... the idea was to get back at LOB that helped me when I went over to the other side... I was in chat and everyone was saying never bomb one of them. Well I did once and then everyone said I wouldn't do it again

it's totally in good fun. It's funny how both sides almost never talk, I don't understand that. We are all here together on the board and for the most part we all play nice when we go back and forth. I also never understand why we don't do something together so I bombed pipe tobacco and they bomb cigars, it's a good outcome so far.

And remember eat, shoots & leaves... it's an important book to read you cigar heads
    Brain: Oh we know it isn't a fight that you wanted... It was all clean fun... Trust us, we understand that... 9405503699300408507759

Pinky: We love that you are coming after some of us, and we have a pipe on it's way to try the stuff you sent us...

Never bomb an LOB member because they always take care of their own was the theme in chat and an LOB member was who I bombed...
    Brain: We really don't take care of our own, we like watching them get bombed as much as (or more then) watching others get bombed...

They also laughed that I didn't even have a humidor when bombing a LOB member.
    Brain: Whoever did that was wrong, your bomb to us came out of left field and truly made our week...

Pinky: Narf! We never saw it coming...
    Just a little megalomaniac genius mouse trying to take over the world. Remember that I'm not just more devious then you imagine, I'm more devious then you can imagine.

Puffer Fish with many spikes x6ftundx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_brain View Post
    Brain: Oh we know it isn't a fight that you wanted... It was all clean fun... Trust us, we understand that... 9405503699300408507759

Pinky: We love that you are coming after some of us, and we have a pipe on it's way to try the stuff you sent us...

Brain: We really don't take care of our own, we like watching them get bombed as much as (or more then) watching others get bombed...

Brain: Whoever did that was wrong, your bomb to us came out of left field and truly made our week...

Pinky: Narf! We never saw it coming...
    I hope you like your new pipe! Any questions just ask... and I assume that tracking number might be going to me but what could be 14lbs
    Last edited by x6ftundx; 02-12-2012 at 09:26 PM.

I hope you like your new pipe! Any questions just ask... and I assume that tracking number might be going to me but what could be 14lbs
    Brain: Yes, that one is going to you, but for you sports fans out there... HE HIT US AGAIN!!!

Pinky: Brain, what do we do now?!?

Brain: Well, the only pipe stuff we have he sent us... So I guess it's time to increase his exposure to cigars... Pinky, prepare a new "mind control" bomb and launch phase II, it's time to escalate!!!
    Just a little megalomaniac genius mouse trying to take over the world. Remember that I'm not just more devious then you imagine, I'm more devious then you can imagine.

Puffer Fish with many spikes x6ftundx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_brain View Post
    Brain: Yes, that one is going to you, but for you sports fans out there... HE HIT US AGAIN!!!

Pinky: Brain, what do we do now?!?

Brain: Well, the only pipe stuff we have he sent us... So I guess it's time to increase his exposure to cigars... Pinky, prepare a new "mind control" bomb and launch phase II, it's time to escalate!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh my GOD what have I done

I hate to say "we told you so"...... Naw, I'm fulla crap! WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Hell, even I saw this one coming.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    I hate to say "we told you so"...... Naw, I'm fulla crap! WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
    Brain: This is one of those times you can trust a squid...

Pinky: Narf! They know...

Brain: Question is, did you tell them you were hitting a LOB member, or did you tell them you were hitting us?!?
    Last edited by the_brain; 02-14-2012 at 12:20 AM.

No longer a community member.

Would you really like to know what you've done, Sir?......you've taken from me a golden opportunity to torment my mortal enemy by sending him down a slope I was planning to throw him down myself.....

Consider your previous encounters with the LOB a mere tip of the iceberg....allow me to introduce myself...I'm the whole freakin' iceberg.

Guess that makes you The Titanic, doesn't it?

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pale Horse

Dang Danny! Great hit on Ian!

Tried to give an RG bump but I'm tapped out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast