Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Gahdzooks!

This is a discussion on Gahdzooks! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So Clifford/gahdzila decided to share some pipe weed with me. A very healthy sampling of Dark Flake Scented (It. Smells. ...

Gahdzooks!

So Clifford/gahdzila decided to share some pipe weed with me.

A very healthy sampling of Dark Flake Scented (It. Smells. Wonderful!) and my first tastes of OTCs - 5 Brothers and SWR!

Thank you so much, Clifford! I hope to get to know all three of these blends better tomorrow!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Re: Gahdzooks!

Let us know how they taste, I need to expand my pipe floors beyond plain and cherry
    Www.yougrowillmowinc.com
    Living on coffee and cigars, and loving it

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

I don't know what the acronyms stand for but you got my attention with the word "weed" - LOL!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Let me know how you like them! I'm actually starting to enjoy the SWR now quite a bit! Definitely better than my first impression.

FYI - The 5 Brothers is very dry and crispy. I'm on my third pouch of it, and its all been like that, and reviews I've read seem to indicate that that's the way it's supposed to be. I tried rehydrating some, but honestly I like it better as is. It burns fast and it's jam packed with nicotine, so be forewarned! The SWR seems kinda dry too, but it smokes quite well. I think it's supposed to be like that too! I meant to send you a little note to that effect in the package, but I forgot to.

Let me know what you think of all of them! I'm curious what you think of them, especially that stanky Dark Flake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    I don't know what the acronyms stand for but you got my attention with the word "weed" - LOL!!
    OTC - over-the-counter. AKA "drug store" tobacco, like Prince Albert and the like.

SWR - Sir Walter Raleigh