Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

16feb12 Damage Assessment Part 2 of 2

This is a discussion on 16feb12 Damage Assessment Part 2 of 2 within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Here is a photo of neighbors helping to dig me out the rubble after the dual impacts from attacks directed ...

16feb12 Damage Assessment Part 2 of 2

Here is a photo of neighbors helping to dig me out the rubble after the dual impacts from attacks directed at my home by DanR and Mycroft.

Sherlock Holmes' deranged brother Mycroft has attacked me without provocation of any sort on my part. A friendly envelope with a few bowls of Ennerdale apparently unhinged him. Perhaps it was the heliotrope.

Further analysis of the imagery reveals a collectable box which Audrey says she can dispose of safely. (She loves the box, Sather! )

The excellent tobacco contained therein contributed to the severe collateral damage.

Not satisfied with a simple pipe tobacco bomb, Mycroft felt compelled to increase the payload with:

(Our photoanalysis experts are trying to solve the mystery behind the inexplicably rotated image.)

Still not satisfied, he included a formidably devastating piece of apparel, probably stolen from his brother.

A threatening letter was found within the book.

My Dear Jim,

In response to your dreadful attack on The Diogenes Club and myself, I have taken the liberty to depart from my usual habits and have decided to retaliate with all the force I can currently muster. Though my brother, Sherlock, has described me as "a man of no ambition and no energy" and as a man who "will not even go out of his way to verify his own solutions, and would rather be considered wrong than take the trouble to prove himself right." I can assure you that in your case, I am happy to make an exception. I hope my retaliatory actions will have the upmost effect upon you.

Good Day Sir,

Mr. Mycroft Holmes

Although my forces are currently in some disarray, the weakness is only temporary. The Diogenes Club will not escape a retaliatory strike, I can tell you that.
    Last edited by freestoke; 02-16-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Re: 16feb12 Damage Assessment Part 2 of 2

Wow that is an amazing hit, enjoy. What a site we have here. Go puff
    Www.yougrowillmowinc.com
    Living on coffee and cigars, and loving it

This, coupled with the DanR pipe bomb... Poor Jim, he may never recover.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

That's a great hat.
    Www.yougrowillmowinc.com
    Living on coffee and cigars, and loving it

Such blatant violence is deplorable! Luckily, I am a desensitized American and enjoy such vicious acts.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Awaiting Confirmation

That hat is spectacular. A wonderful bomb to a man undoubtedly deserving every bit of this generosity! Awesome hit Sather!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Very nice bomb!
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Wow! Great hit!!

Very well done, and a the hat with the letter was a nice touch.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

With any luck, Sather will get his comeuppance shortly. Our field operatives have it that Dan has turned on Sather and scurrilous treachery is afoot. Obviously, he realizes that Sather led him astray with false claims about me and is taking out his revenge. Take note, however, that you can trust neither of them.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Awesome!

It's a DEERSTALKER! How awesome is that?

Wonderful job, Sather!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

Holy....wow! That's an amazing hit.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puffer Fish with some spikes

AMAZING! I'll be honest, when I was reading the thread, I was scrolling through the pictures, and I reached the hat, and I started laughing. It was so unexpected, yet to me, it absolutely made the bomb and put it over the edge!

I love the hat! Jim, you must post a pic wearing the hat while smoking the pipe made by Dan!

Awesome hit Sather, after coming home from an 11.5 hour work day (with 2.5 hours round-trip commute added to that), you made my day with your carnage!

Love the hat!!!