Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Been Ninja'd by Aninfaforallseasons

This is a discussion on Been Ninja'd by Aninfaforallseasons within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Howdy All: I hope you are well. I am very tardy on this but was hit by Aninjaforallseasons last week ...

Been Ninja'd by Aninfaforallseasons

Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

I am very tardy on this but was hit by Aninjaforallseasons last week with the St. Valentine's Day Massacre with a pipe.

I will get a picture up this week but just wanted to express how thankful I am.

Now I just need to learn how to smoke it.

Best regards, tony

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Re: Been Ninja'd by Aninfaforallseasons

Congrats...and congrats on your 1,000th post!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

WOW! 1000. Thanks, was not sure if I would ever get there and it was such a good one for a great guy. Love this place.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Glad you liked it! To be honest, I'm not the one you should be thanking. All I did was select you and cover shipping from me to you. The pipe was supplied by an agent of BOOB HQ who shall... oh, screw that! No good deed ought to go unpunished: fuzzy supplied me with the pipes and asked me to select and bomb targets at my choosing. So there you go! Enjoy!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!