Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

TommyTree pushes me down the slope

This is a discussion on TommyTree pushes me down the slope within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I guess Tommy couldn't accept a goodwill welcome to chat with a few cigars. He brought the lumber with a ...

TommyTree pushes me down the slope

I guess Tommy couldn't accept a goodwill welcome to chat with a few cigars. He brought the lumber with a wonderful assortment of pipe tobacco. Old Ironsides, Orlik Golden Sliced, Solani Silver Flake and Three Nuns. The note included a warning: If you like Three Nuns your slope will be worse than if you like CC's. Guess what I did?

I fired up a bowl of the Tree Nuns even before I took the picture. It was fantastic, perfect to help ease the aftermath of a frustrating day at work. Thanks for the great tobacco Tommy. Now to go find out how much future damage to my wallet you have just caused!!!!

By the way, I think there might be something for you in the mail today .

TriLOByte
    Last edited by Trilobyte; 02-23-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: TommyTree pushes me down the slope

Niiice

Very nice!! Way to go Tommy! Poor old Bob's mailbox will never be the same.

Tailwinds apparently pushed my package and slowed yours, which means I probably need to warn the neighbors not to be around tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the tobacco, Bob.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Wow, stellar hit Tommy!
    Never trust anyone over 30.