Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

A Cautionary Tale...

This is a discussion on A Cautionary Tale... within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Once upon a time, there was a poor, bald, naive little boy. So many times, he had fooled into thinking ...

A Cautionary Tale...

Once upon a time, there was a poor, bald, naive little boy.

So many times, he had fooled into thinking he was safe, that he could say whatever he liked in chat and no harm would come to him. Poor, bald, naive little boy.

But surely this time will be different. Surely, this time he could how he had really hoped to win that Drew Estate hat contest and someone like Trilobyte would just let it slide. So he opened his mouth and said what he felt.

So he opened his mouth and said what he felt.

And then the box arrived, and he said to himself, certainly there is only a hat in there. Only a hat wouldn't be too bad.

With fingers trembling, he slowly opened the package...

and...

that poor, bald, little boy found...

PIPE TOBACCO!

THAT'S RIGHT, BOB SENT PIPE TOBACCO! You were expecting cigars? Surprise, sucker, because this cautionary tale isn't about me! It's about ALL OF YOU!

Bob's first pipe bomb shows that ANYBODY can be swayed and you are ALL in our sights! Do yourselves a favor and get your pipe now! Save yourself the pain and bombings! We have only begun!

Oh, and Bob, the hat looks and feels great. And if we run across each other online tonight, I'll probably be smoking this tobacco (for all of you who haven't been scared away yet, it's Eddie's House Blend, a concoction from Bob's local B&M) and wearing the hat. Thank you very much for both. Your generosity continues to astonish me.

And I'll take one last opportunity to mug for the camera. I know I look angry, but this hat is too bad ass for smiles.

Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Re: A Cautionary Tale...

The hat looks good on you. I hope you like the pipe tobacco. I supplied the blending tobacco to the tobacconist to work with. It contains Latakia, Black Cavendish and Burley.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilobyte View Post
    The hat looks good on you. I hope you like the pipe tobacco. I supplied the blending tobacco to the tobacconist to work with. It contains Latakia, Black Cavendish and Burley.
    I've had Latakia and Black Cavendish, but the addition of burley (I assume straight burley, from the brown flakes) intrigues me. May have to do a review of this one.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

I cannot be sure of the burley. I did supply him with tins of McClelland's Blending tobacco and I do know the latakia came from that bunch. A lot of the tobacco the store has right now is Lane Bulk blends I think.

Great hit!

Bob has been extremely busy destroying mailboxes all over. Very nice hit Bob!

Well deserved Tom, and you look like a pissed off Kevin Smith in that pic (big Clerks fan, so yes that is a compliment brother)
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Bob, congrats on a most excellent Shot!!

Tom, the hat is very becoming of you! Enjoy the fine tobacco!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    Bob's first pipe bomb shows that ANYBODY can be swayed and you are ALL in our sights! Do yourselves a favor and get your pipe now! Save yourself the pain and bombings! We have only begun!
    UH OH....... Is this a encrypted message we are reading? What could this possibly mean?
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!