Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pinkfloydfan nailed me again!!

This is a discussion on Pinkfloydfan nailed me again!! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; He drew my name at Christmas and destroyed me as Secret Pipe Santa (best Secret Santa ever IMO!). Only two ...

Pinkfloydfan nailed me again!!

He drew my name at Christmas and destroyed me as Secret Pipe Santa (best Secret Santa ever IMO!). Only two months later, and here he goes again. It started out like a normal, already one-sided in my favor, transaction for two tins of McClelland and three tins of well-aged Escudo. But the package weighed three times what it should. I think I might have thrown out my back carrying it in from the mailbox. Anyway, here's the damage:

As you can see, he decided to throw in four mason jars stuffed full of aged, high end tobaccos. I am not worthy of all this Vinnie! You are too generous, and I really appreciate it. Thank You!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish mmiller's Avatar

Re: Pinkfloydfan nailed me again!!

Very nice! I can feel the saliva collecting in my mouth looking at this.
    Pipes, Cigars and Snuff

Damn that's a nice hit. Enjoy, I'm gonna have to look into to some of the fancier tobacco.
    Www.yougrowillmowinc.com
    Living on coffee and cigars, and loving it

No longer a community member.

Awesome and well deserved there Dan!! Very nice