Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

An Important Message from the Department of Fine Tobacco !!!

This is a discussion on An Important Message from the Department of Fine Tobacco !!! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I dont even know where to begin !! First off, this is the most amazing smelling small flate rate box ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

An Important Message from the Department of Fine Tobacco !!!

I dont even know where to begin !! First off, this is the most amazing smelling small flate rate box ever !!! Before i even opened it, the amazing aromas of what was tucked inside was giving me a shiver !!! Guys, i dont even know how to thank you. Apparently you have noticed i bought my first cob, and you wanted to help kick my ass down another amazing slope. I absolutely can not wait to sample these tobaccos you sent me along with the teas, and music !!! Now i just have to figure out how to pack my new cob !! lol . Thank you so much you crazy sob's !!! I know, I know....PICTURES !!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Re: An Important Message from the Department of Fine Tobacco !!!

Tea, tobacco, music...

Classing the place up all of a sudden.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

For the green CD, you can find the track list on the banter thread posted earlier. Enjoy, Keith!

Kyle, Thank You So Much Brutha !! Seriously !!! This is fn amazing ! I cant keep my nose out of the baggies . lol . Is it ok to keep them stored in the baggies for a little while, or should i out them in something like a mason jar ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    Kyle, Thank You So Much Brutha !! Seriously !!! This is fn amazing ! I cant keep my nose out of the baggies . lol . Is it ok to keep them stored in the baggies for a little while, or should i out them in something like a mason jar ?
    Oh it wasn't just me! You've got Tommy and Jeff looking after you too, man! You can keep them in baggies for a little while but you'll want them in jars sooner than later. They'll start to get pretty dry after a while in baggies.

Oh, i know your only one of the three stooges !!! lol. Ok, I will get some jars for them !! I got some other questions for ya, but i wont bother you here my man, i will catch up with you in chat !

Pale Horse

That is a very generous bomb Kyle! *Attempted RG bump

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    That is a very generous bomb Kyle! *Attempted RG bump
    Like I said, Tommy and Jeff did a hell of a lot of this. I've been busy with some other matters. Send a little RG to those boys!

Quote Originally Posted by karatekyle View Post
    Oh it wasn't just me! You've got Tommy and Jeff looking after you too, man! You can keep them in baggies for a little while but you'll want them in jars sooner than later. They'll start to get pretty dry after a while in baggies.
    And while this endeavor was going on, Tyler (Wallbright) prompted us to officially organize. This is not the last you'll hear of the Department of Fine Tobacco!
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Tommy, Honestly...Thank you so much as well brutha !!!! I still cant stop smelling the baggies !!!! Much Appreciated !!!! On the flake, do i have to grind some off at a time ?

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Super cool and original bomb...I particularly like the letter! Very nice
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Keith, I think you need to brew some of that tea and listen to some of that calming music ASAP, cuz you're just WAY too excited about that great smelling box......enjoy

sooooooo, that's a piper bomb, huh?.....calming, yet menacing at the same time

nicely done, you three

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Glad to see that it made it. Now put down the box and enjoy the contents for gods sake......
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    Keith, I think you need to brew some of that tea and listen to some of that calming music ASAP, cuz you're just WAY too excited about that great smelling box......enjoy

sooooooo, that's a piper bomb, huh?.....calming, yet menacing at the same time

nicely done, you three
    My wife just got home from work, and is also now enjoying the smell of the box as well.

Jeff !!!!!! Thanks brutha !!!!! My cob and I have a date tomorrow after work !!!!!!!!!!! You guys are badass !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast