Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

DFT Claims Another Victim!

This is a discussion on DFT Claims Another Victim! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; You crazy pipers! You just couldn't leave well enough alone could you? My smoldering mailbox detests you! And to think ...

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

DFT Claims Another Victim!

You crazy pipers! You just couldn't leave well enough alone could you? My smoldering mailbox detests you! And to think you accused me of being paranoid, Tommy! Anyway... on to the pron!

A fine selection of pipe tobaccos, an assortment of teas (Including a honeybush blend! Honeybush is my favorite hot tea, but this is the first time i've seen it in an herbal blend. Sounds tasty!), and 3 CDs of pipe smoking music. Thank you gentlemen! I'm already listening to one of the CDs and drying some Penzance as I type this. While my mailbox may detest you, I thoroughly appreciate this bomb.
    Last edited by AStateJB; 02-29-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: DFT Claims Another Victim!

Well Josh since you are enjoying some Penzance - I think I'll have a little myself, with some of that JD Single Barrel and give a little toast to you! Nice target gents and nice hit!! PS - I've been waiting for a special occasion to open the Penzance and you, my friend, have provided that!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

That, my friend, sounds like a hell of a plan!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

good lord....this is just way too civil..someone drinking tea and listening to relaxing music while writing a bomb report?...even Shawn is being way too polite..what the hell, Numbnuts?...what have these pipers done to you, you freakin' knucklehead?

enjoy the goodies, Josh

Just because you're right this time doesn't mean you're not paranoid.
    Enabler, Philosopher and Resident Imbiber

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    good lord....this is just way too civil..someone drinking tea and listening to relaxing music while writing a bomb report?...even Shawn is being way too polite..what the hell, Numbnuts?...what have these pipers done to you, you freakin' knucklehead?

enjoy the goodies, Josh
    I think they included the relaxing music as an attempt to delay the inevitable return bombardment... So far it's working. I feel damn near serene... AH HELL!!!! *puts on some Pantera* I gotta start making some plans...
    Hangin' out with Friends

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Hannibal's Avatar

Glad to see that it made it okay!

Sit back, relax, puff it up and enjoy your evening!!
    My Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/hannibal
    Proud to have served 1988-2000 U.S. Army!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Nice hit Jeff.

Enjoy you new baccy Josh

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Have fun with it all, Josh!