Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pale Horse drops off a POW/Red Cross package

This is a discussion on Pale Horse drops off a POW/Red Cross package within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well i just got in from work after a rather hectic day in the High Security Jail where im currently ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Pale Horse drops off a POW/Red Cross package

Well i just got in from work after a rather hectic day in the High Security Jail where im currently working to find a nice POW/Red Cross package waiting for me. During discussions with Aaron on V Herf he noticed that on a few occasions i was smoking my little pipe and often the discussion would turn to the contents etc and in the greatest of styles of some of my awesome American friends that i have made on here, he decided to give my pipe a little treat! Alas, not so little as the pipe tobacco is more like 'alot' rather than ' a sample'!!

So here we have two VERY LARGE samples of H & H Ambassedors Blend 2008 as well as Augtumn Evening and a huge bag of Hersheys Cookies n Cream Santas!! I have to admit to filling my pip straight away with the Ambassedors Blend and wow what a fab smoke... Oh and already eaten 3 of the santas

However it doesnt stop there because Aaron knows i have a US Airfoce combat jacket and so he also sent me an accompanying USAF hat as well as an officially licenced US Airforce Baseball Cap.. Awesome.. Not to forget the Sgt stripes to put on my jacket!! woo hoo..

And then theres yet even more!! SomeDunkin Donuts Ground Coffee which i can smell already as its brewing away nicely in the kitchen and not one but 2 packets of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish in Parmesan and Cheddar flavours.. Boy oh boy im going to enjoy myself this evening...

Many Many Thanks Aaron, your a very generous star Sir !!

Re: Pale Horse drops off a POW/Red Cross package

Great hit, Aaron, and it couldn't have gone to a nicer fella!
    Never trust anyone over 30.

No longer a community member.

YA great hit aaron.. Nail that English JERK lol

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Good Job Aaron! Enjoy the goodies Steve.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Ha! That looks like an "All American" hit right there! Enjoy Steve

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Pale Horse

lol, glad it got there safe Steve

And to think, this all started out as a drunken evening on v-herf and foraging for snacks lol

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

What is v herf? Please excuse my ignorance. I am guessing virtual herf but when and where does this happen.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

I'm watching you.

What a bomb! Well done!!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Hat's off to Aaron!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    What is v herf? Please excuse my ignorance. I am guessing virtual herf but when and where does this happen.
    Its when we get topgether on Google+ using web cams and smoke cigars and/or pipes and generally put the world to rights. You need a google+ account and find someone you know who is using it to send you an invite to a v herf and from that point not only does your friends list grow in size, your credit card shrinks because of the behind the scenes back stabbing, planning and destructive talk.. lol