Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

PIERCE!!!

This is a discussion on PIERCE!!! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I ain't going down without a fight.... Somebody will find that out the hard way in a day or two....

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Re: PIERCE!!!

I ain't going down without a fight.... Somebody will find that out the hard way in a day or two.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    I ain't going down without a fight.... Somebody will find that out the hard way in a day or two.
    Oh.....we'll see. Wouldn't it be hilarious if you were just assuming that it was you and I decided to bomb Tashaz instead?
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

I am not assuming anything but I am prepared for all eventualities...... When you are the business of evil you must be prepared to be backstabbed from any corner of the earth.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    I am not assuming anything but I am prepared for all eventualities...... When you are the business of evil you must be prepared to be backstabbed from any corner of the earth.
    No worries - I attack from the front!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2