Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Manifest Destiny just got a little Funky

This is a discussion on Manifest Destiny just got a little Funky within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; for those of you unfamiliar with The Midwest Mercenaries, or the M&M's as I refer to them, they are Puff's ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Manifest Destiny just got a little Funky

for those of you unfamiliar with The Midwest Mercenaries, or the M&M's as I refer to them, they are Puff's latest bombing group who have dedicated themselves to the task of incorporating the entire United States into the Midwest for the sake of simplifying Geography....while these candy-coated Borg are not adverse to using violence in the form of mailbox destruction to achieve their goal, a certain candy-coated single-cell organism named Brettanomyces has chosen an alternate method, as indicated in a tender offering package sent to yours truly...

well, far be it for me not to consider any reasonable offer made by an interested party, let's see what YeastieBoy is offering....

hmmmmmmmm.....now, I'll admit that I'm not familiar with the Smoker's Haven brand, but Nick was kind enough to include a little history and profile of each tin....after reading them, needless to say I'm intrigued.

upon further consideration of Brettanomyces' proposal, I'm going to have to respectfully decline his offer...the people of Connecticut are proud of our Northeast heritage and will meet any attempts by the Midwest Mercenaries to redesignate my fine state with fierce resistance.

Pinhead Jr.: "translation: take yer offer and Shove It, Yeastieboy...and if the M&M's wanna keep messin' with CT, I'll pummel you all into candy-coated cocoa powder"

Herfabomber: "I just said that"

Pinhead Jr.: "yeah, but you were bein' a total Dork about it."

thanks for the baccy, Nick

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: Manifest Destiny just got a little Funky

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    Pinhead Jr.: "yeah, but you were bein' a total Dork about it."
    Hey, you leave me the heck out of this!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Leading Puffer Fish

ah yes....the ole' Imminent Domain approach.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Hey, you leave me the heck out of this!
    Pinhead Jr.: "that's what she said...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Herfabomber: "that was too easy"

Pinhead Jr.: "she said that, too...AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

No longer a community member.

Nick, you definetly are the "King of Funk" ...Pete its just a matter of time until CT. becomes part of the Midwest.
    Enjoy your baccy

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

So if these M&M's get their way, the entire country will think 2 yards and a cloud of dust is "the right way to play football"?

No thanks boys, out here on the west coast we'll stick to the forward pass
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson

Maturing Puffer Fish trenschler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    So if these M&M's get their way, the entire country will think 2 yards and a cloud of dust is "the right way to play football"?
    That's 3 yards and a cloud of dust!
    Last edited by trenschler; 12-11-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: bold didn't come out right

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    hmmmmmmmm.....now, I'll admit that I'm not familiar with the Smoker's Haven brand, but Nick was kind enough to include a little history and profile of each tin....after reading them, needless to say I'm intrigued.
    I know that both of those are manufactured for Smoker's Haven by Germain - they were originally made by Sobranie for Smoker's Haven. Good stuff.

Nice bomb!

MWM's King of Funk Brettanomyces's Avatar

Decline my offer? My dead sir, there was no offer, just an announcement of our takeover. You have no choice in the matter. Your fair state is being seized for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by trenschler View Post
    I know that both of those are manufactured for Smoker's Haven by Germain - they were originally made by Sobranie for Smoker's Haven. Good stuff.
    Some of the very best stuff out there, to my palate, but there's no accounting for taste, I suppose. Take a look for our herf group in the groups section if you ever feel like dropping in. We're mostly cigar guys, but I enjoy a pipe just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettanomyces View Post
    Some of the very best stuff out there, to my palate, but there's no accounting for taste, I suppose. Take a look for our herf group in the groups section if you ever feel like dropping in. We're mostly cigar guys, but I enjoy a pipe just as much.
    Yes, I currently have a tin of the 20th Anniversary and am looking forward to the next shipment to get both Exotique and Our Best Blend. I've got both, "American Exotique" and "America's Best Blend" from back in the years where Smoker's Haven wasn't getting them made by Germain.

I'll look into the group - I enjoy an occasional cigar myself. Thanks!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Machurtado's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post

No thanks boys, out here on the west coast we'll stick to the forward pass
    If we're going to talk football then I'll stick to the way we play down here in the South where we breed champions!
    Last edited by Machurtado; 12-11-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."Ben Frankin

MWM's King of Funk Brettanomyces's Avatar

You bread champions in Arkansas? I thought you only bread cats down there.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Machurtado View Post
    If we're going to talk football then I'll stick to the way we play down here in the South where we bread champions!
    Bread them and fry them up. Everywhere else....they let them play.

Quote Originally Posted by MontyTheMooch View Post
    Bread them and fry them up. Everywhere else....they let them play.
    True-but the frying is what makes us so big!

Quote Originally Posted by Brettanomyces View Post
    You bread champions in Arkansas? I thought you only bread cats down there.

I know right that's what i get for trying to reply to a post and watch The Dark Knight Rises

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast