Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

One box, two bombs?!

This is a discussion on One box, two bombs?! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hannibal calls me up today and says "Hey, are you busy? I need to come by your house." AWWW SHYTE! ...

I'm watching you.

One box, two bombs?!

Hannibal calls me up today and says "Hey, are you busy? I need to come by your house."

AWWW SHYTE!

So I text him my address, and he pulls into my driveway, and hands me this black wrapped box.

"LostPuppy wanted to bomb you but you took down your address. So he bombed us both."

AWWW!

I was just talking Sunday about whether or not I should get some Christmas Cheer, and well, I don't need to!

Thanks, John! I would bomb you back, but you're playing incognito! Merry Christmas, stay safe, and come home soon!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: One box, two bombs?!

Nice hit
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Great job, John! They had it comin!
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Great job, John! They had it comin!
    They most certainly did!!

Glad it made it there safely Jess and Jeff. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!!
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Maturing Puffer Fish Pipe Pastor's Avatar

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Hannibal calls me up today and says "Hey, are you busy? I need to come by your house."

AWWW SHYTE!

So I text him my address, and he pulls into my driveway, and hands me this black wrapped box.

"LostPuppy wanted to bomb you but you took down your address. So he bombed us both."

AWWW!

I was just talking Sunday about whether or not I should get some Christmas Cheer, and well, I don't need to!

Thanks, John! I would bomb you back, but you're playing incognito! Merry Christmas, stay safe, and come home soon!
    ok, now I can address this. The original plan was to send it to you and have you deliver to Jeff, but worked just as well the other way around . Gotta love the two-in-one bomb.

You are not allowed to bomb me back; I was simply spreading a little Christmas Cheer.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes sweater88's Avatar

well done doggy!
    "Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"-----Ron Swanson