Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hats off gentlemen!

This is a discussion on Hats off gentlemen! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Wasn't sure if I should post this in the general forum but I thought since it was sent to me ...

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Hats off gentlemen!

Wasn't sure if I should post this in the general forum but I thought since it was sent to me it should go here. I would like to give a hats off to a very generous forum member. Mr. Mark C sent me a very generous sample of Virginia woods pictured here

as you may be able to see this sample is from 2006 actually the year before I started pipe smoking the first time. This is a very kind gesture and I would like to give my thanks and hats off to your sir! I will very much enjoy putting my first aged tobacco to the flame.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Re: Hats off gentlemen!

Oh very nice tobacco & indeed well done on your post as it shows the thankfulness that we should all exhibit when gifted something.

Mark: I have some Virginia Woods from 08 & you may have just convinced me to crack the seal. Nice gift mate.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Mark's a classy guy, enjoy!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

I cannot see the picture, so will have to check it out when I get back "home" tonight. Mark is a classy guy and an amazing and generous BOTL! Enjoy the baccy Dave.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.