Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Snuffed out by Pat

This is a discussion on Snuffed out by Pat within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Apparently the new papa still has way too much time on his hands. 2 am feedings, diaper changing etc aren't ...

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Snuffed out by Pat

Apparently the new papa still has way too much time on his hands. 2 am feedings, diaper changing etc aren't keeping him busy enough. His announcement post, I believe, said "they're just little cherry bombs, nothing too scary." Uh-huh.

Since I just recently found this side, these are obviously all new to me. The fact that I was your first snuff bomb makes me feel all giddy inside. At least I was someone's first with something Thanks so much Pat, I can't wait to enjoy each and everyone of these.

Torque Blueberry
    Torque Berwick Brown
    Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Snuffed out by Pat

Hope you enjoy them, Gregg! I told you in another thread that you were safe until I got you lotto payment

On a side note, there's a small amount of irony in the fact that I've been ranting all day on the meaning of bombs, and feeling I need to tone down my bomb announcements, and then this arrives .

Quote Originally Posted by phager View Post
    Hope you enjoy them, Gregg! I told you in another thread that you were safe until I got you lotto payment

On a side note, there's a small amount of irony in the fact that I've been ranting all day on the meaning of bombs, and feeling I need to tone down my bomb announcements, and then this arrives .
    You're announcement was pretty tame. It simply piqued our interest which I always thought announcements should do. Just had some of the Berwick Brown. Reminds me of the canvas smell of tent camping. Fills my nose with good memories.

This came at a good time as my wife got the mail and knew it wasn't cigars or pipes stuff. I was debating how to tell her about snuff and this seemed to give me the opening I needed. Thanks again Pat!

Leading Puffer Fish

Glad I could help ease the way in to explaining the Mr Snuff order . I told you that Berwick brown was awesome!

No longer a community member.

Damnit Gregg!!!!!! I was about to post my bomb from Pat with the EXACT SAME TITLE!!!!!!!!!!! (Great minds think alike)

now I'm going to go think of a new title and post it up!

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    Damnit Gregg!!!!!! I was about to post my bomb from Pat with the EXACT SAME TITLE!!!!!!!!!!! (Great minds think alike)

now I'm going to go think of a new title and post it up!
    Neener neener. It really is the obvious title, isn't it LOL

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by phager View Post

Don't even think about being ashamed of how you've gone about your bombing Pat. The way you wombats went after that noob, that was also a soldier, that was awsome and makes us all proud to be a part of this community!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by sweater88 View Post
    Don't even think about being ashamed of how you've gone about your bombing Pat. The way you wombats went after that noob, that was also a soldier, that was awsome and makes us all proud to be a part of this community!
    Not ashamed at all, Joe. Just noting the irony of the Busy Morning thread popping up after I went off about toning down my bombing announcements. I was talking to my fellow marsupials about the bombing issue and recent posts about it, and without going into too much detail, I fully agree with groups posting announcements, I'm just toning down my individual announcements.

I really can't take too much credit on the run on Leon. That was all baconstrips and meatcake's doing. I just was fortunate enough to be a part of it and help make a valued service members day. Which in the end is what we do this for!