Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Punched in the nose, by Pat!

This is a discussion on Punched in the nose, by Pat! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Well since Gregg stole the title of my thread, I'll use this one! Pat apparently noticed my interest in the ...

No longer a community member.

Punched in the nose, by Pat!

Well since Gregg stole the title of my thread, I'll use this one!

Pat apparently noticed my interest in the snuff thread and thought he'd remedy my curiosity!

Thank you very much Pat, I'm breaking these bad boys open right after I post this! This was a total surprise and absolutely made my day, hell, my week! I've Pm'd with Pat a little over the past couple of weeks or so (never about snuff though), and made yet another friend here at Puff!

I love this place!

ok ok ok...here's the pr0n!

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: Punched in the nose, by Pat!

Hope you like them, Joe. When I was editing for a snuff and snus magazine I was sent a bunch of samples from Dark Horse, including some prototypes. I really enjoyed the "flavor" of them, and they're made in America to boot. The quality is very high even if they aren't well known.

Quote Originally Posted by phager View Post
    Hope you like them, Joe. When I was editing for a snuff and snus magazine I was sent a bunch of samples from Dark Horse, including some prototypes. I really enjoyed the "flavor" of them, and they're made in America to boot. The quality is very high even if they aren't well known.
    Oh great, so you're gonna get me hooked on something great that is hard to find?

Hello snuff slope, nice to meet you

Pale Horse

Very classy, Pat! Joe, I am very interested to hear how you like them

Leading Puffer Fish

Don't worry Joe, Lil Brown smoke shack carries them in stock, so they're readily availible. Be glad I didn't send the prototypes, they ended up not being released (and yes, I'm hording them! )

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Great title Joe This is the problem with Puff...too many enablers LOL
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    Very classy, Pat! Joe, I am very interested to hear how you like them
    I've had one, um, snort? of snuff before in my life, and that was 15 years ago.

That being said, I just tried the mint...I got intense mint with a tobacco background. I'll say this, the vitamin N blast, was VERY satisfying....I think I like this (damnit Pat )

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Some times a punch in the nose is a good thing enjoy!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

You too? Snuffers seem to be even more relentless than pipers.

Of course I'm one to talk - got one of my coworkers hooked on it too so that I can save on shipping when I order.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar