Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

What's that? It's Pat!

This is a discussion on What's that? It's Pat! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So Pat's snuff rampage continues. I get home to find an envelope, which I really didn't expect. Uh-oh. How come ...

What's that? It's Pat!

So Pat's snuff rampage continues. I get home to find an envelope, which I really didn't expect. Uh-oh.

How come it seems that I keep getting dual donut-punched by you guys? It seems like the department of randomness has been doing work on me lately. Yesterday I get this GLORIOUS smelling snuff bomb from everybody's favorite barrister, and then today I get this:

Toque St. Clements and what I would assume is regular Toque, and Samuel Gawith Irish D Light. Irish D Light immediately went in the ole schnoz, and it is great.

Thanks Pat, and watch your back!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: What's that? It's Pat!

Hope you enjoy them, Brian. Thanks for being a great BOTL and everything you do around here! And yeah the Toque Quit is their original base with the nicotine level ramped up, very nice.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Ha...I was wondering where the other packages were heading LOL. Enjoy!
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

The wombats*#(crazies are everywhere these days!!

Very nice hit Pat
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.