Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

mailbox destroyed by Cheer

This is a discussion on mailbox destroyed by Cheer within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; and not the laundry detergent, neither nope...John (lostdog13) is taking full advantage of not having a current delivery address by ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

mailbox destroyed by Cheer

and not the laundry detergent, neither

nope...John (lostdog13) is taking full advantage of not having a current delivery address by playing Untouchable Holiday Pipe Bomb Terrorist and blowing up mailboxes, like mine.

behold, his weapon of choice.....

okay, the red can I get....the wreath and the green ribbon I get....but why in the Hell is there a picture of a humpback whale on the can?.....last time I checked, there are no songs or movies about Christmas whales.....I know I can be a little out-of-touch with current social trends, but unless there's a "Humpy the Holiday Whale" or "The Whale that saved Christmas" currently playing at a cinema near me, I just don't get it...oh well, mine is not to reason why.

anywho, this will be my first foray into the Christmas Cheer baccy, so I'm pretty excited about that....thanks, John...hope you got some for yerself to try, too.

and since it's the Christmas season, I'll be nice and let this terrorist act slide for the moment...but the New Year is just around the corner and you can't stay hidden forever....I'm a patient man and you will have your Day of Reckoning.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, John and thanks for the awesome baccy with the Christmas Whale on the can

Re: mailbox destroyed by Cheer

Hmmm....humpback breeding season around Hawaii is in winter.

McClelland is blended in Hawaii - who knew?
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

You don't know the story of "The Whale of Christmas?"
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

is that like the famous song..."Sammy the green nosed Tuna"?
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

I am glad that you got it Pete and hope that you enjoy it (having not tried it myself I cannot tell you). Spreading the Christmas Cheer has definitely made my holidays so far. Yes Pete, the New Year is around the corner; The Year of The LostDog is almost upon us . I do intend to take full advantage of my not really having an address . Until then, Merry Christmas Pete!!

Maybe McClelland are just really big fans of that show Flapjack. Don't remember a Christmas special, but you never know.
    Editing and deleting are two different things. You edit a whole by deleting a part; you cannot edit a part by deleting it. Webster can clear this up for you.

Full grown Puffer Fish jobes2007's Avatar

I was just smoking this today at Hershey park, great smoke.
    Love free stuff? Love Pipe tobacco? Do I have the thread for you! http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...al-thread.html

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Hopefully my can will be here this week! I really appreciate that fact you said the” Christmas season”!! Nice hit!!
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

MWM's King of Funk Brettanomyces's Avatar

That's quite the hit. What year is it, Pete?

I'm watching you.

This is awesome. Lostpuppy is gonna have is own blend called "LifeDay Cheer!" for next year ;-)
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ouirknotamuzd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brettanomyces View Post
    That's quite the hit. What year is it, Pete?
    it's 2012, Nick

MWM's King of Funk Brettanomyces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ouirknotamuzd View Post
    it's 2012, Nick
    OK, so the blast didn't give you too bad a concussion.

That's bound to be some good 'baccy. It's been great every year I've tried it.