Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

wanted to share with you pipe guys what i got today......

This is a discussion on wanted to share with you pipe guys what i got today...... within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; so a couple of days ago, a friend and fellow botl that i have bombed and been bombed by before ...

wanted to share with you pipe guys what i got today......

so a couple of days ago, a friend and fellow botl that i have bombed and been bombed by before with cigars, posts on another forum that he has some samples of pipe tobacco if anyone wants. so im the first to reply. the package lands today. 9 baggies and 1 tin of pipe tobacco plus 10 cigars. i was blown away. trying to post a pic but not working to well. will keep trying.

Re: wanted to share with you pipe guys what i got today......

Awesome hit! Both on the cigar side and pipe side. Got a pipe yet? If not I recommend a nice MM cob to get you started.

I recommend a Wiebe pipe, I smoked mine tonight and it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by HWiebe View Post
    Awesome hit! Both on the cigar side and pipe side. Got a pipe yet? If not I recommend a nice MM cob to get you started.
    Yes i do thank you. I have 4. Couple cheapies plus a little nicer one. I recently picked up a meershaum. Really like the meershaum alot. Still learning.

Oh plus im in my local shop and was showing the owner my bomb and he gives me an ounce of Lane 1Q to try.

That second cigar from the right is really nasty; want me to get rid of it for you?
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with many spikes Hambone1's Avatar

You should consider putting up a tobaccocellar... that why your EPS won't sample you something you already have.
    Puffers will push you down the slippery slope of PAD/TAD! Get out while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
    You should consider putting up a tobaccocellar... that why your EPS won't sample you something you already have.
    I just picked up some half pint mason jars tonight. So hopefully thursday i can do that. Thank you.