Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Terry dropped the bomb on me!

This is a discussion on Terry dropped the bomb on me! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I got a package today at the post office from Oregon. I was carrying it out to the truck, when ...

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Terry dropped the bomb on me!

I got a package today at the post office from Oregon.

I was carrying it out to the truck, when I saw it was sent by "probategeek". I dropped it behind a stone wall and jumped over the wall and hit the dirt behind my truck. The explosion was much more than expected, and I saw my life flash before my eyes as the truck flew over me and the stone wall was no longer there.

It was a large crater left behind and I found some goodies in it. I believe it was all the hard work that went into the Ennerdale Barristers Cut that caused all the extra destruction.

Here is a pic of the ordnance:

Thanks so much Terry! I've tried the snuff and it's wonderful! I have a tin of Ennerdale I was gifted and have been too scared to open. It's gettin' opened now! I've never tried the Patriot Flake, but it looks interesting, and VA's are a favorite. Also, thanks for the year old tin of Escudo... the only VAper I truly LOVE.

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Re: Terry dropped the bomb on me!

Great hit, Terry! I didn't even know there was such a thing as Ennerdale snuff...
    Hangin' out with Friends

Quote Originally Posted by AStateJB View Post
    Great hit, Terry! I didn't even know there was such a thing as Ennerdale snuff...
    Snuff - What's in your nose?
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Sounds like someone needs a sample....

And by the by, this is not only a great hit, but one on a VERY deserving BOTL. Mark has been a one-man post office supporter with the 'baccy share thread among other things.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Sounds like someone needs a sample....
    Watch it! I've never tried snuff. Honestly I think I'd rather not... Got enough on my plate with pipes and cigars and would rather not add to my nicotine dependence any more.
    Hangin' out with Friends

Watch it! I've never tried snuff. Honestly I think I'd rather not... Got enough on my plate with pipes and cigars and would rather not add to my nicotine dependence any more.
    Where have I heard that before? Is there an echo in here?

BTW, it has experienced a name change, now known as Barrister's Cut.
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Sooner or later, one of these knuckleheads is gonna bomb you with some, Josh. Of course, you won't be able to resist at least trying it. Before long, you'll be planning your mrsnuff order.

Awesome hit to a very deserving gentleman! WTG, Terry!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Damn - I'm slow. Just now remembered to check up on this.

Glad to know that the Escudo found the right home. There are a handful (okay, maybe two handfuls) of tobaccos that give rise to strenuous protests from my tongue. I regifted the Patriot Flake (given me by the once-great JJ/User Name - RIP), but so wished I didn't have to - great flavor there.

Josh seems to be ignorant of the pleasures of fresh Barrister's Cut. Hmmmm...... wonder what can be done about that?
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very nice enjoy!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix