Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The bombardment continues!

This is a discussion on The bombardment continues! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Desertlifter and I have been sending packages back and forth for a few months now and again and I have ...

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

The bombardment continues!

Desertlifter and I have been sending packages back and forth for a few months now and again and I have to say that yet again he has one upped me yet again! As I walked into the apartment complex I saw the guardian lying there motionless. I ran up through the hole in the building where the door used to be and I knelt at her side. The cause of the situation was all too apparent as the device which caused the explosion was at her side. Scattered all over the first floor which is actually the zero floor in France I found these items.

Incase you are unable to see here is the full damage report.
    huge piece of smoked salmon from the Pacific Northwest
    samples of
    sg squadron leader (a fav)
    c and d exhausted rooster
    Glp quite nights
    fusilier quite nights
    a tin of escudo navy deluxe which I have been dying to try!
    and a bag of the most delicious holiday blend that I have perhaps ever smelled which I assume is a local brand for Brian lil' brown smoke shack holiday blend.
    and a wonderful note to boot!

sadly the evil old grumpy woman that is the guardian is expected to survive, but I suppose we can't have our cake and eat it too. But we can eat some smoked salmon!

thanks Brian I will really enjoy all of these fine things! I really appreciate our repartee as well and hope it continues!
    Again I am incredibly grateful and wish you and yours a merry Christmas. The wife says thanks for the salmon as well!

oh ps. Watch your front.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Disillusioned Freethinker AStateJB's Avatar

Re: The bombardment continues!

Great hit, Brian! Mmmmm.... Smoked salmon!
    Hangin' out with Friends

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Very nice enjoy!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

You're very welcome, brother!

The holiday blend is indeed from Lil Brown. Last year's was great IMO - hopefully this year is the same. A couple of those are new and I've not even tried yet. Soon though...
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Whoa man had the salmon tonight. Just got done hosting a friend here at our place for a week and we were low on groceries. Put the salmon over a bed of barley with green beans on the side followed by salad and Bree. All with wine! Yum thanks again man. Going to upload my photo shoot of Notre dame for you in a bit.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Whoa man had the salmon tonight. Just got done hosting a friend here at our place for a week and we were low on groceries. Put the salmon over a bed of barley with green beans on the side followed by salad and Bree. All with wine! Yum thanks again man. Going to upload my photo shoot of Notre dame for you in a bit.
    By the by, forgot to comment on this part. Barley and smoked salmon? Brilliant! Green beans are obvious - they go great with smoky flavors. Grains and/or pulses would be perfect.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Yes barley is my fav grain and goes well with fish. I made garlic a butter cream drizzle for the top.