Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hit hard by Dan and Doug.

This is a discussion on Hit hard by Dan and Doug. within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Thanks for the nice comments, Shawn. I know it happens a lot, and now I've learned to check em out ...

Re: Hit hard by Dan and Doug.

Thanks for the nice comments, Shawn. I know it happens a lot, and now I've learned to check em out here with all the knowledgable guys on this forum next time!

Russ, I'm glad you're liking the snuff. Keep a hankie close by.

Maturing Puffer Fish

No sneezing yet, Dan! Just great enjoyment and clear sinuses haha. I do have a question about use age because I think i'm doing it right? I'll send a message after the Cowboys game today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasiac View Post
    No sneezing yet, Dan! Just great enjoyment and clear sinuses haha. I do have a question about use age because I think i'm doing it right? I'll send a message after the Cowboys game today.
    No problem. My guess is your are doing it right, especially since you are liking it!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mturnmm View Post
    That is an awesome hit. And I would have never figured out that christmas cheer smells like ketchup if trail hadn't mentored it....took it out and sure enough!!
    Hmm I nev get the ketchup smell with mcCelland Virginia's I get cinnamon from a few inches a way on Christmas cheer and smells like raisins close up.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Thanks for the nice comments, Shawn. I know it happens a lot, and now I've learned to check em out here with all the knowledgable guys on this forum next time!

Russ, I'm glad you're liking the snuff. Keep a hankie close by.
    I have been under the impression after in my cigar days smoking several cohibas from a friend that went to Cuba that the Dominicans and others rival them in and in many ways surpass them. I know its ignorant to judge all of cigardom in a single line but I was under the impression that many of the great makers fled Cuba with the seeds they could fit into their pocket when the embargo went into effect. Something worth looking into.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Hmm I nev get the ketchup smell with mcCelland Virginia's I get cinnamon from a few inches a way on Christmas cheer and smells like raisins close up.
    I used to get ketchup (or vinegar) with a lot of the McClelland stuff, but I REALLY like their virginias. As Russ noted, once you light them up, the flavor and aroma changes immediately. Now that I've conditioned myself for the smoke, rather than the tin note, I think it's easier for me to perhaps ignore the vinegar smell. Also, I have noticed that it will fade dramatically with time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2