Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Two bomblets from Mikebjrtx

This is a discussion on Two bomblets from Mikebjrtx within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I can't remember which thread I posted wanting try some Stokkebye Optimum, but Mike made my wish come true. I ...

Two bomblets from Mikebjrtx

I can't remember which thread I posted wanting try some Stokkebye Optimum, but Mike made my wish come true. I received a nice sample in the mail yesterday, along with some nearly impossible to get Mick McQuaid Plug. I havn't tried that yet either, so Mike sent a late a Santa surprise to me this week. Thanks Mike!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Re: Two bomblets from Mikebjrtx

A generous botl indeed! Great hit!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Maturing Puffer Fish trenschler's Avatar

I think Mike must have every tobacco made in the last 20 years

Quote Originally Posted by trenschler View Post
    I think Mike must have every tobacco made in the last 20 years
    Yeah, and lots of it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    A generous botl indeed!
    Tell me about it; the man is insane!
    ********.com

And the hits just keep coming... Two more envelopes showed this week, with two more samples that I have never tried, 6 Photo Cheeta and Dark Strong Flake. I bet these will go together well for a nicotine filled evening!

I've lost count of the bomblets that I've gotten from Mike recently, and it seems he's been doing LOTS of damage to others as well. You are too kind, Sir. Thanks Mike!!

You too? He must be celebrating Saturday delivery ending by the PO or something.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Dan, how are you liking the Cheeta? I had never tried snuff and likely wouldn't have, had Mike not sent me a bomb of it. It really began growing on me, and I was starting to enjoy it in moderation. But then last Saturday I had a few too many beers and must have been snorting the stuff like Tony Montana (Scarface) as the night wore on. I woke up the next morning feeling like I was run over by a truck, or maybe a convoy of them. So apparently care must be taken to ensure a "presence of mind" when dabbling with the Cheeta...

Rookie, but learning.
    BC, Canada Pipe Smokers Group

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Tell me about it; the man is insane!
    Completely!! Mike @mikebjrtx hit me with four fine envelopes this week, also! Love that guy!