Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Dr. Plume strikes....again!

This is a discussion on Dr. Plume strikes....again! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Got a nice - and unexpected - bomblet from the good Dr. Plume on Friday: Many thanks brother! Navy flakes ...

Dr. Plume strikes....again!

Got a nice - and unexpected - bomblet from the good Dr. Plume on Friday:

Many thanks brother! Navy flakes are "it" tobaccos for me, and my Stanwell has been feeling lonely. This burns tomorrow!!!

Edit: Just realized that this is officially HTF here in the colonies! You, sir, are incorrigible, and a great friend/BOTL.
    Last edited by Desertlifter; 01-07-2013 at 12:56 AM.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Re: Dr. Plume strikes....again!

Glad you got it! Enjoy!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

What a dastardly deed!!! Good hit, My Dear Doctor.
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Just realized that this is officially HTF here in the colonies! You, sir, are incorrigible, and a great friend/BOTL.
    Good one, Dave!
    Brian, pardon my abbreviation ignorance, but what is HTF? Be aware that as soon as you tell me, I will promptly kick myself for not remembering what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by 36Bones View Post
    Good one, Dave!
    Brian, pardon my abbreviation ignorance, but what is HTF? Be aware that as soon as you tell me, I will promptly kick myself for not remembering what it is.
    Hard to find. Since it is only available overseas it should be referred to as unobtanium.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar