Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Demolished by snagstangl

This is a discussion on Demolished by snagstangl within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; After an exhausting day at work, I was hoping to come home to a little peace and relaxation. NOPE. Carnage ...

Demolished by snagstangl

After an exhausting day at work, I was hoping to come home to a little peace and relaxation. NOPE. Carnage and destruction.

My daughter (5 years old) met me at the door with a big grin, carrying a box - "Look, daddy, you got mail! Is it pipe stuff?" Obviously, she knows her daddy well. I scratched my head and tried to remember what I ordered, when my son (he's 9 - older and wiser) chimed in - "No, look, somebody wrote their name on it, it's from a person."

All I could think was to scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!", rip the box from my poor little girl's fingers, and throw it out of the (still open) front door. Unfortunately, it landed on my car, but as you can see, I barely escaped with my life:

After sifting through the ashes, I found some HUGE samples of some interesting looking tobacco blends:

A few fine looking see-gars -

AND...

a cob, a few matches (my favorite pipe lighter!), two shank brushes, a very cool looking homemade tamper/pipe nail, and an estate briar!

Andrew, I am truly blown away by your generosity. Thank you very much for the wonderful gift. I really needed a smile today, and you sure gave me one!

Re: Demolished by snagstangl

Eep - nice!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Holy twisted metal batman!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Keeper of the Cheaper snagstangl's Avatar

the pipe is van roy which from what I could tell is brand manufactured by Dr. Grabow. As for the samples you deserve it for being great BOTL.
    Why doesn't everyone think I'm as funny as I do, it must be them.

Quote Originally Posted by snagstangl View Post
    the pipe is van roy which from what I could tell is brand manufactured by Dr. Grabow. As for the samples you deserve it for being great BOTL.
    I saw the 'adjustomatic' stamp (which is, I believe, a Dr Grabow trademark) and figured it must be an older DG brand. Very thoughtful gift, my friend! Thanks!

it needs cleaned, I never got around to smoking it, seems like it is some decent briar though. The great dane egg is probably a few years old, i got it from a head shop when they weren't producing them. I think they are listed on the website again. I hope you enjoy the codger blends i sent. I think Heine's will be right up your alley, im not sure about the rest of them but they came packaged in tubs.

Wait a minute; isn't this the guy who claims to be a cheapskate?
    ********.com

maybe my claims are unfounded, yeah while wont pay much for somethings, like i try to stay 2 bucks and under for a cigar, I will repeat this many, many times which ultimately leads to me claiming to be a cheapskate pretty much void. Oh, and lastly, cheap doesn't mean im not generous, while the two don't usually go together.

Maturing Puffer Fish Pipe Pastor's Avatar

Awesome!! Enjoy the smokes!

Nice! Have fun with that